Chapter 3

Chapter 3: They Met... (1)

In the End, they never got to town. The Twins spend the day in the study.

Cale was Looking through the books that seemed useful to him and Cole was reading a Fictional book when Cale refused him to help.

Cale had been reading multiple books and Write on paper what seemed important. In Korean.

Cale Let out a Breathe of relief as he closed the book. It's already Mid-Afternoon. And He wanted to Go to bed.

Cole seemed to notice he's Exhaustion so he put a bookmark on the page he was reading for next time and put it on the table beside the couch.

Cole had been laying on the Couch while Cale took the Desk to look what he's looking for.

Cole walked over to his Brother and Patted him on the Head. Cale glanced at his Smiling Brother. He saw him gazing over the Papers that he written.

"What Kind of Language is that?" Cole questioned, Taking one of them to exam closer. It looked like Symbols to him.

"...Just Somewhere I know." Cale answered him. Well He's not technically lying to him. But he Knew Cole knows he's trying to cover it up.

"Could you teach me?" Cole questioned with his eyes seemed to resemble stars in the Night Sky.

Cale raised an eyebrow in Question. "Why?"

"To pass notes to you."

"We can communicate through mind though."

"Yeah but it's to Mess with people."

"..."

Cale Stared at the Sparkling eyes of mischief of his Brother before sighing in defeat.

They ended up Learning how to write and Speak Korean.

~{}~

He could not think about anything else while food was in front of him. He could not even prevent the admiration that was flowing out of his mouth.

"Ha. It’s so delicious."

"Right?"

The deputy butler Hans flinched at the words that came out of Cale’s mouth. Cale was sitting at the table With Cole on his Usual Spot Alone, with Hans standing next to him.

Other than breakfast, Count Henituse’s family tended to take care of the other meals freely. To be honest, it was mainly because they each had their own responsibilities.

Nobody said that it was easy to be a noble.

Especially if you were in administration or politics, you had to follow a strict schedule, dropping everything else if you received an order from someone above you.

Count Deruth had responsibilities as the lord of the region, making it difficult to share other meals together, while Cale’s younger siblings timed their meals based on their studies. The Countess was busy interacting with the wives of the influential households in the region, as well as other tasks.

‘Now that I think about it.’

Cale put the fork down after suddenly remembering something. Hans started to get nervous, thinking to himself that this was the normal Cale. He was worried because he did not know when that fork may fly toward his face. Cale did not care whether Hans was nervous or not as he got lost in his own thoughts.

Cole Watched his Movements.

‘There are a lot of experts hiding as artists or craftsmen.’

The Roan Kingdom was pretty advanced in construction and the arts, especially sculpting. It was because there was a lot of marble in the Roan Kingdom. Thanks to that, the Henituse region became the fifth best marble mining region, bringing in a lot of money.