Minecraft with the homies

Platonic Reader x Calamity trio playing Minecraft!!! Reader uses they/them! (Swears involved!)

You had spawned onto a hill full of oak trees, patiently waiting for your friends to join you.

"Really an oak forest?" You heard Sasha say from behind you. You turned to face her.

"I genuinely don't get your problem oak? Like what about it do you hate?" Marcy asked, as she began to punch the tree in front of her.

"I cannot believe they're arguing about fucking Minecraft wood." You heard Anne speak as she already had a crafting table. You looked at her stunned and looked around quickly.

"H-how did you-"

"Magic" she smirked as she handed you a wooden pickaxe. She made her way to her two bickering friends.

"Okay, lovely conversation we're having here, but uhm, let's just agree to disagree, but agree that Acacia wood is super ugly." Anne spoke.

"Oh yeah I can work with that."

"It goes with literally nothing!"

You laughed as you heard your friends, as you continued mining.

~~~

"Okay the house is done!" Anne called out to her friends.

"Alright! I got a good amount of iron and a few diamonds!" You beamed, proud of your accomplishment.

"Oh! We can use the diamonds to make an enchantment table!!" Sasha added. "By the way they portal is finished!"

"Got a bunch of animals and crops planted! This game is so easy, heh."

We all ran back to the now finished oak/Birchwood house, yes Birchwood because Sasha is stubborn. We then started to place things around the house.

"Anne why did you only add one room?" Marcy asked as she went upstairs.

"Uh, I don't know, just felt right?" Anne sounded more like she questioned herself.

"OMG guys we can put our Minecraft beds next to each other..." Sasha giggled. As she place three beds together. She turned to me.

"Alright guys, was nice having you all as roommate's but I'ma sleep with the animals." I tried to walk out but immediately got shot by a skeleton. I rushed back in and slammed the door.

"Cmon Y/N there's nothing wrong with sleeping with the homies!" Marcy tried to contain her laughter.

"Platonically place your Minecraft bed next to ours

"Platonically place your Minecraft bed next to ours." Anne joked, after wheezing.

"Bruh, why am I friends with you guys." I mumbled as I placed my bed down.

~~~

"OH GOD THE PIGLINS!! I'VE ANGERED THE PIGLINS!!!" Marcy ran into a corner and then barricaded herself.

"That's what you get for not being carful- OH I FOUND THE FORTRESS!" Anne yelled to her friends while she started to build up.

"Wait!" You heard Sasha call out. You and Anne turned around to see her running back to where Marcy was, now seeing about ten piglins. "Marcy just let them kill you, we can put your stuff in a  chest!" Sasha suggested.

"But I have a lot of XP..." Marcy muttered.

"We can make you a XP farm!" Anne added, trying to convince their friend.

"Cmon Mar-Mar! It's like a sacrifice!" Sasha laughed.

"Sacrifice, Sacrifice, Sacrifice!" You heard Anne chant. Soon Sasha join her in the chanting.

"If you guys think I'm gonna give into peer pressure you're greatly mistaken!!" Marcy told the two. "Cmon Y/N, their crazy right?" She asked you.

You shrugged as you looked at the two chanting they were crouching and jumping around you. You smirked, "Sacrifice, Sacrifice, Sacrifice!" You joined in.

"Y/N!!"

~~~

"Alright, this is it." You heard Anne say as she placed a bed in the stronghold.

"This could be the most important mission of our lives.." Marcy added in as she started to add the ender eyes.

"Guys this is a block game." Sasha added in.

"Shut up Sasha." You said to her blankly.

"Yeah, shut up Sasha" Marcy giggled.

Sasha deadpanned before grinning and playfully rolling her eyes.

"Alright everyone set your spawn." Anne said to us. We all took turns setting our spawn as Marcy put in the final eye.

The portal lit up as we all looked at each other.

"Y/N GO!" Sasha punched me as I fell into the portal.

"AH- SASH-" I yelped as I traveled through dimensions. I landed on an obsidian platform.

I stood up as the three soon followed. I turned to Sasha and glared at her.

"I'm sorry! It was funny!" She squeaked back.

"Whatever let's just kill this dumb dragon." You went on and started mining the end stone. As the four of you mined out, you finally came out and saw the dragon.

"Alright, Marcy and Y/N get the crystals, while Sasha and I hit the dragon!" Anne called out. The four of you nodded as you all sperated.

"Okay I'll get these five while you get the other." Marcy explained to you as you nodded in agreement. You got out your bow and arrow and aimed for the first crystal.

Boom, one shot you got it. You got the other two that were in the open, those were the easiest. Okay now for the ones in the cages.. You thought.

You ran to get a good view of the other crystals, you felt your hands shake as you took a deep breath and released the arrow. You got the hit.

You smiled, and turned around to get the last one, you saw Marcy next to you.

"Last one together?" She asked you. You nodded as you two aimed for the shot.

"3, 2, 1!" You announced as you two shot the crystal, you turned to each other and cheered.

"Nice going! Now let's kill this Dragon!" Sasha complimented. The two of you ran as you both shot the dragon as it flew around.

It then came down, you all grabbed your swords and started hitting.

Then it got it's final blow.

"LET'S GOOOO!!!" Anne cheered as she threw her arms up in the air.

"WAIT DID YOU GET THE ACHIEVEMENT?"

"HAH YEAH! SUCK IT SASHA!" She gloated.

"Heh, suck deez nu-"

"LOOK AT ALL THIS XP!" Marcy cut Sasha off, as you laughed.

"WE DID IT!" you beamed, as you pulled the three into a hug.

HEYY!!! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS ONE!! HOW DO I ALREADY HAVE 40+ READS?? Y'ALL ARE CRAZY I JUST STARTED TODAY 😭😭😭 BUT THANK YOU ALRIGHT BYE!! ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ