The cat potion incident

WE GOT A REQUEST 🤩🤩🤩 this'll be a calamity trio x neko reader one ☺It'll take place in amphibia + reader will use she/they pronouns!! For a brief summary let's just say Y/N accidentally spills a bunch of Marcy's potions all over herself and now they gotta deal with the consequences while also being gay for her three best friends, what will they do??

"Thanks for helping me Y/N." Marcy thanked as we carried potions to Joe Sparrow.

"It's no problem Mar-Mar!" You smiled. As you two continued to walk you tripped over a rock, and fell down face first onto the ground as you heard glass break around you.

"Oh my gosh Y/N!" Marcy ran to your side. "Uhhh, Y/N..."

"I'm okay, my head just kinda hurts." You assured her as you then felt your head, as immediately froze. You felt something soft.

"Why does this certain part of my head feel soft?" You wondered as you looked to Marcy who was starring at your head.

"Uhh, we need to get back to Anne and Sasha!" Marcy panicked as she helped you up.

"Marcy please tell me what I have on my head." You responded.

"You, uh, you kinda have, cat ears.." Marcy hesitated, you immediately felt your face get warm.

"I can't go into town like this." You spoke simply, "We're already considered freaks of nature in this world Marcy, if they see me like this it'll be way worse."

"It's okay! I'll lend you my cloak!" She got up and took her cloak off as she p uh it around you. If weren't blushing earlier you definitely we're now. You felt warm and safe, either this cloak is magic or your just really gay.

You both heard a purring sound and stopped. Oh no you thought to yourself.

"Did-did, you just?"

"OH HEY WOULD YA LOOK AT THE TIME, TIME TO GO FIND ANNE AND SASHA LET'S GO MARCY!" you went off as you put the hood over your head and grabbed Marcy's hand while you both ran off.

~~~

"GUYS WE HAVE A PROBLEM-" You kicked opened the door to Anne's room as you saw her and Sasha really close to each other. "A-are you guys busy- we can come back another time-"

"NOPE EVERYTHING'S OKAY!" Anne stood up. You and Marcy stared at each other and shrugged. As you both walked down the stairs.

"Uhm, okay, so Y/N was helping me load potions onto Joe Sparrow, and she tripped and spilled the potions all over herself and well..." March motioned for me to take off the hood.

I shook my head, "No, no, no, I'm not taking it off- it's already embarrassing that you saw it." You mumbled the last part, as you grabbed the hood and it covered part of your face.

"Cmon Y/N, it's not that bad." She told you. You heard her mumble something at the end but didn't understand it.

"Yeah Y/N just show us." Sasha encouraged, as she stood up and walked over to you.

"Nope, I'm not taking this hood off, no matter what you guys say." Your gripped harden on the fabric.

Anne went up to, she got close to you starring dead into your eyes. Help, why is she starring at me, she's so close, oh my why am I so gay? WAIT I'M GAY FOR MY THREE BEST FRIENDS UH OH-

"A-Anne??" You stuttered, you once again felt your face heat up. I'm the color of a tomato right now aren't I? You asked yourself in your thoughts.

That's when Anne started ticking you. You exploded into laughter. You were laughing so hard that you let go of the hood to block Anne's tickle attacks. Then you felt the hood go off your head and she stopped.

You once again felt yourself blush, as the three stared at your head.

"I'm just going to go- OVER HERE!" you yelped as you went to Anne's bed, grabbed her blanket and cover yourself in it.

"Wait! Y/N it's okay!" Anne smiled a bit while giggling.

"If it's okay why are you laughing?" You asked as you looked at the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"It cause it's cute." Sasha blankly replied. Oh my gosh they're trying to kill me. You thought. "T-the ears, y'know they look fluffy!" She quickly added.

"Yeah! Plus I'm sure it won't last long." Marcy assured you. While sitting next to you on Anne's bed, the two other girls also joined.

"Really?" You questioned, as you slightly took the blanket off your head.

"Yeah! It kinda reminds me of Domino." Anne smiled at you.

"Well duh, they have cat ears now." Sasha joked, Anne blew a raspberry at her.

"Sasha, aren't you a dog person?" Marcy asked.

"Yeah, you should back up, I might scratch you." You smirked while joking.

She playfully rolled her eyes and leaned on your right shoulder. "Let's relax until the side effects wear off." She told the rest of you. Anne leaned on Marcy shoulder while Marcy leaned on Anne's head. You felt yourself calm down a bit, as the four of you sat there in a calm, peaceful, silence.

"Oh yeah, heads up, Y/N purrs." Marcy spoke up.

"MARCY!" You cried out. As the room erupted into laughter.

HEYYY HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS!! I'M SO GLAD PPL ARE LIKING MY SILLY LITTLE BOOM OF STORIES 🤩 I've never written to read any Neko stories so sorry if it's bad or not what was expected 💀 ALSO NEVER REALLY WRITTEN A ROMANTIC CALAMITY TRIO X READER SO HOPEFULLY IT'S GOOD 😭 I don't know much about poly relationships, I do ship Sashannarcy though 🤩🤩🤩 OKAY I'LL STOP TALKING THANKS FOR READING!!!