Disclaimer

Before you start reading "My belief is you" I would like to mention a few things:

1. This book is written for entertainment purposes only. I do not intend to offend the artists or anyone and I am not trying to insinuate that the actions that take place in this book have happened to the idols as well.

2. If you are uncomfortable with shipping or with reading LGBTQ+ content, I would suggest you refrain from reading and try finding a book more fitting for your taste. Thank you.

3. I do not intend to insult Christian people in any way. If you are not comfortable with reading about religion, please refrain from reading. 

4. The book may contain vulgar language and fight scenes. If you are not comfortable with this, please either skip these parts or refrain from reading.

5. I apologize in advance for the mistakes that may occur in the following chapters. My first language is not English so I hope you can understand.

6. Hate comments will be immediately deleted. Please remain respectful in the comment section.

At the beginning of each chapter, there will be a recommended song that you can listen to while reading.

Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you will enjoy reading my 3rd book called "My belief is you"  ♥♥♥