Chapter 19 - Plan

Recommended song to listen to while reading - Gladiator by Jann

♡________________♡

Lost in my thoughts, all I could do is wish for a good outcome...

"No! Are you insane? What if something goes wrong? You could get expelled! I can't let that happen to you because of me. I would rather suffer for the rest of my life." I stated as soon as I heard Niki's plan.

All 7 of us were now in Niki's and my shared dorm when he finally told us about his idea.

It was insane. And what if it didn't work? He would get in so much trouble. Again. And for something like this, he could get expelled.

No. Just no.

"Come on, Sunoo." He came in front of me and took my hand while I looked down, shaking my head. It was wrong. I couldn't let him take such risk. "Please trust me. Nothing will happen to me."

"I agree with Niki. I don't see any other way to solve this issue." Jay Hyung put his hand on my shoulder as I looked up to see everyone waiting for me to say something.

I felt suffocated. I needed to think it through. I walked out of the room and went to the first and only place that came to my mind. The library next to the dorm. When I wasn't with the others, I was always there. It made me feel safe and gave me a sense of home.

I browsed through the books as I thought back to earlier when my roommate told us the plan that would help me finally escape my parents.

*10 minutes ago*

"I think I have a plan." I looked at him in surprise as we all waited for further explanation. "You were in the hallway, right? When they hit you, I mean." He gave his full attention to me and I just nodded hesitantly.

"Yeah, it was right before you guys finished with school and came to me."

I could see him slightly smirking at that answer. I was confused, why was that relevant. As if on cue, he continued:
"This place might be 200 years old but that doesn't mean that they didn't change anything at all." As if on cue, Jungwon exclaimed, startling me:

"The cameras!" Jungwon jumped in.

"Exactly. If we could get the footage from the CCTV cameras than we would have enough evidence to go to the police and get these bastards locked up."

"But how do we do that?" Sunghoon Hyung questioned with a concerned look.

"Tomorrow, when everyone is at lunch, I could sneak in and copy the footage on my drive. I would just need you to distract the principal for a few minutes."

"No! Are you insane?..."

*Back to the library, present time*

He was out of his mind for even thinking about such thing. I could never let him take the risk. I mean so many things could go wrong. And he was already being watched because of his previous behaviours. No. I couldn't lose him. I couldn't let him do that for me.

As I exhaled tiredly, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso. Looking down at his hands, I already knew it was him so I immediately relaxed.

Thankfully, we were hidden by the rest of the people in the library so no one saw us and started any more unnecessary drama.

"Hey... Are you okay...?" He softly whispered in my ear and I felt like melting right then and there.

How was he so sweet... He was too good for me. He was too good to be true.