Chapter 1

3rd POV

 Somewhere near the border between Jura forest and Blummund Kingdom, two figures were standing on the hill overlooking the vast woodland in front of them.

 One was a woman with black hair and a mask covering her face. She was called the nameless hero by the world and only a few individual, including the one next to her knew her real name.

 The other figure was a silverish blue haired woman with gold and red heterochromic eyes. She kept on looking at the setting sun with her white robe fluttering in occasional breeze.

 It was truly a beautiful scene, but every good things has its end and the both of them knew it very well.

"So, do you think it will succeed this time?" said the blue haired woman without looking at her companion.

"I don't know. Aren't you the one who manages the fate?" said the hero who too, kept on looking at the setting sun.

"Even though I am the one who deals with fate, I just couldn't see the end of my story." replied the blue haired woman in somewhat wistful voice. "Though I wish I could everytime."

 Both fell silent again as they watched the last ray of sunlight vanish below the horizon. The only sounds around them was wind brushing the leaves and the only light was the full moon shining down on them.

"Can I ask you a favor?" said the black haired woman, breaking the silence between them.

 The blue haired woman was a bit surprised. Her companion never asked her any favors before. But she nodded without a word.

"Can you take care of my friend while I'm gone?" (black haired woman)

"Hinata? Why? Do you think something will change if we temper with your return?" (blue haired oman)

"Tch, who said I need protection. Well, I wouldn't mind if it's you but she wasn't trying to mention me. We mean 'her'." The black haired woman's tone changed suddenly as if she changed into completely different person.

"Why her? Did you finally fell for her or something?" The blue haired said nonchalantly, not minding the change of the tone as if she knew all along, but that was enough to make her companions completely flustered.

"What?! Of course not!" The flustered reply sounded like two person said it simultaneously. Both of them were panicked for the first time by the unforeseen question.

"Well then, what is your reason?" said the blue haired woman, ignoring her panicking companions.

"It's just... I don't know. I have this feeling that something will be special about her this time." replied the black haired woman, whose voice changed back to the first one, as she calmed down a bit.

"Wasn't she always kind of 'special'?" the blue haired woman deadpanned her making her laugh awkwardly.

"Ahaha, well that's right but still, there's something about her." The black haired woman paused for a moment.

"Besides, both of you... well... both of you look lonely time to time." This time, it also sounded like two person, which means they both agree on what they are saying.

 Their companion didn't say anything for a moment as if she was deep in thought.

 Then she turned her gaze toward the black haired woman, looking at her with her piercing heterochromic eyes.

"I don't need you worrying about me." Though her voice was calm, there was hint of sadness in her eyes.

"So you won't be taking my request. Well, I guess it wasn't possible in the first place to ask that kind of request to someone in your position." The black haired woman said with a trace of disappointment in her voice