Chapter 3

It has been a few months since Rimuru and Irrith moved in to Luminas's place and it was better than what they expected before.

 Irrith, who was looking for something interesting, became a trainer for Roy and Louis after some 'physical' conversation. He enjoyed teaching his new students. Though they can't pull up the actual numbers fight with him, it was fun playin- teaching them.

 For Rimuru, her routine didn't really change after coming to Luminas's place. She went out time to time, interfering the world unseen by everyone, keeping them in order. She went to frozen continent to meet Velzard a couple of times too when she called her to visit. Of course, Luminas didn't follow.

 The only change in her life was escaping from a horny vampire who set her as a target.

 Luminas tried to approach Rimuru every chance she got. She slipped into her room and bath, sneaked to her back, and intentionally collapsed on her.

 Luminas even tried to bite her again despite what had happened before.

 But to Luminas's dismay, every single of her attempts failed without a single success. Rimuru slipped out of Luminas's plan easily as if she was mocking her, never allowing her plan to succeed.

 And now, Rimuru stopped Luminas again, who jumped at her from behind to bite her, by shoving the end of her cloth in her mouth, gagging her effectively.

"Don't you ever get tired of this?" Rimuru asked after Luminas freed herself from her gag and coughed a bit.

"Of course not. I'll never give up until I succeed!" Luminas exclaimed as she launched herself toward her again, only to get caught midair by Rimuru's cloth which tied her arms and waist.

 Luminas let out a sigh as her 300th attempt turned into a failure again. Her head leaned to the ground as she bit her lips lightly in frustration. She didn't expect Rimuru to show her affection. All she wanted was the feeling of her skin on hers.

 Then, her eyes caught a movement and the next moment, Luminas felt something warm and soft on her lips.

 Her eyes widened as she found out that it was Rimuru's lips kissing her. After about five seconds, which felt like hours to Luminas, Rimuru pulled away from her.

"Wha- what?..." Luminas fumbled as she couldn't form a sentence due to her brain which was still trying to process what just happened.

"Wasn't it what you wanted? I gave it to you, so please stop barging into my room for at least three days, okay?" Though her words were blunt, Luminas could see that she was trying to hide her embarrassment as she could see a little blush creeping out on Rimuru's face.

 Luminas stood still during the whole time as Rimuru gently put her down on the ground, unwrapping her cloth, and walked out of the place in a fast pace.

 A smile appeared on Luminas's face as she put her fingers on her lips where Rimuru's were a few moments ago.

"Just you wait Rimuru. I'll make you mine one day~" Luminas said, her voice almost a whisper and a happy smile on her face.

 However, her happy daydream ended as crashing noise echoed down the hall.

"Tch, what the hell is going on now?" Luminas clicked her tongue irritably, her face quickly turning into a frown as she headed to the source of the noise that broke her happy moment.

Hinata POV

 This wasn't what I expected when I became the holy knight. I had thought that the church protected people from danger and kept the world peaceful. However as my standing in the church got higher, I began to know more about the real form of it.