Captured Feelings / Chapter 3

It was two days after the New Year started and the members had started to arrive back to the dorm early that morning.

The first two to come home had been Gyehyeon and Yeonho much to their shock they'd walked in on Hoyoung and Yongseung sleeping tangled in each other on the couch, a blanket was lousily thrown over their shoulders.

The boys looked at each other shrugging questions still lingering in their eyes. They decided to stay quiet and not wake the pair passed out on the sofa.

Normally they wouldn't question it if it were anyone else like Yeonho and Kangmin, or Hoyoung and Dongheon, or literally any other pairing it wouldn't even be a question.

But this? This was a new one for the books.

When Gyehyeon and Yeonho got into their room after shutting the door the questioning began.

"That's never happened, right? I'm not that dumb and just haven't noticed right? Yeonho questioned

"Yeah that's definitely new, but you're still dumb."

They both started unpacking their bags.

"Also how early did Yongseung get back? We just got here and it's like 9 am."

Yeonho only shrugged.

"Guess we can just ask later."

They finished unpacking and agreed to go down the street to the cafe and grab a bite and wait for the other members to get back from their breaks.

Yongseung started to stir in his place in Hoyoung's arms, the sunlight seeping through the living room's curtains. His eyes fluttered open trying to adjust to the light.

He looked up to see Hoyoung staring back at him, the smallest grin on his face looking so contently down at him.

'God he looks perfect even after just waking up.'

Hoyoung brought his hand to rest on the younger's cheek brushing his thumb across the other's cheekbone.

"Morning Seungie."

Yongseung's cheeks instantly turned red, he pushed his head back into the crook of Hoyoung's neck.

"Good morning Hyung."

Hoyoung wrapped his arms around Yongseung's back, entangling him in a tight hug.

He bent down and pecked a kiss on the side of the younger's face before looking up and stretching his arms.

"Seungie, we've gotta get up, the others will be home soon."

All he got in return were muffled groans showing the boy's distaste in wanting to get up.

Hoyoung pulled his face up between both his hands, squishing his cheeks looking him directly in the eyes.

"They'd ask even more questions if they saw us wrapped up together like this."

Yongseung could only flush an even deeper red by how close their faces were.

"Let them ask."

Yongseung leaned in and captured the olders' lips on his own. It lasted a few seconds before Hoyoung started to smile into the kiss and pulled away.

"Okay, but we should still get up and get ready for the day."

He smiled his adorable toothy grin at the boy before him, popping his dimples for the extra persuasion.

"Okay, Hyung. I'm gonna go shower."

Yongseung got up and stretched his arms above his head. He turned around and hovered above the older still sitting on the couch and bent down to deliver a super quick peck on the forehead before turning away and skipping down the hall to the bathroom.

"I've really fallen hard for him huh" he whispered to himself.

He smiled to himself laying back on the couch hiding his face in his hands.

Right then the door opened welcoming both of the boys from earlier, cold brews in hand looking at the older on the loveseat who had still failed to notice them standing beside him.

"Hey Hyung, you and Yongseung sure looked all cuddly this morning."

Hoyoung jerked in his spot at the sudden realization he wasn't alone.

"Geez Yeonho at least give me a heads up you nearly scared me to death, and for your information, we fell asleep watching tv."

The oldest sunk back into his seat crossing his arms to his chest.

"Oh, did he come back last night?" Gyehyeon asked

Hoyoung looked down and was quiet for a second before he looked at the other two.

"I think that's a question you'll have to ask Seungie yourself."

The eldest hopped up and hurried to his room to avoid further questions.

"Yeah cause they're not acting weird."

"Definitely and... Seungie? Since when does he call him that?"

Answered by yet another shrug of the shoulders.

They both plopped on the couch wondering what in the hell was going on.

About an hour later, the rest of the members were back and had no idea what Yeonho and Gyehyeon were so curious about but oh boy would they soon find out.