Chapter 2

When the bell rang, I was preparing to go to my next class, AP environmental science. I grabbed all my stuff and went ahead of the others, even though I would have to confront them anyways. Knowing them, they would probably would like to know what is going on with me and my previous actions. I sighed and exited my English class.
While I was walking, I spotted this girl who looked lost as ever and was sighing in frustration. The girl looked like the same grade and age as I was. She had vanilla skin with long blonde hair. The blonde was wearing a red muscle tank that says "I can't think straight around you". Then a black and white flannel and black skinny jeans. And to top it off with run out combat boots, which looked great on her. I had to admit she looked hot. 'Wait, is she... Gay?' I asked myself. Awesome! I have a chance! Oh and before you even ask. I am hella gay. I love girls, plus guys just gross me out. Well except my guy gay friends of course.
I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. The blonde gasped in shock since she didn't notice my presence and looked at me. 'Whoa,' I thought to myself. She had the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. My sickened heart started beating really fast. "C-Can I help you with anything?" I stuttered out. Real smooth AJ.
The new girl's face lightened up and nodded her head excitingly. I chuckled at her response and smiled. 'Huh, it's been awhile since I smiled for real,' I thought to myself.
"Yes! Oh my god! Thank you! Do you know where this room is?" The blonde said showing me her schedule. She had all the same classes as me. Well, lucky for her. And me.
"Yeah, we actually have the same classes together. So, I can show you where you have to go. Right now, we have AP environmental science. Just follow me," I said kindly and held out my hand. Surprisingly, she held onto my hand and gave me the warmest smile. Dang it, now the butterflies are fluttering around my stomach. 'Why the hell are her hands so soft?' I asked myself.
"Because, I use Shea butter lotion from Jergens," she said while laughing a little. My face became red when I realized I said that out loud. "O-Oh. That's cool," I said trying to act cool. The blonde rolled her eyes, but still kept that amazing smile on her face.
"So, where ya from?" I asked curiously. "California," she responded. I was surprised. Why would she ditch a hella rad place for a piece of crap town in Virginia?
"Why leave such paradise?" I asked jokingly. She chuckled and squeezed my hand a little. "Family problems," she said with a smile. I looked at her more closely. It was a fake smile.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said looking down. She waved her free hand. "No it's fine. No need to apologize seriously," she said reassuringly. I looked at her and we both smiled at each other.
I guided her to our next class still holding her hand. While we were walking, I showed her classes that she will be taking for now on. Just in case, I'm not there to help guide her in the future. After a few minutes, we entered our next class. Sadly, we let go of holding hands.
"Thanks for helping me out. My name is Anna Smithe," she said twisting a strand of blonde hair. "AJ Parks," I replied giving her a wink and a smirk. I walked to where my seat was, but gave one last look at Anna. She had that innocent smile on her beautiful flushed face, but a hint of lust and interest in her sky blue eyes.