Chapter 3

Chapter three

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Alex asked me straight up with a concern and serious tone. After AP class, it was lunchtime. All of my friends and I sat together. It was Alex, Joe, Jaylin, Jennifer, and Bella. I tried convincing Anna to join with me, so I can introduce her to them. But, she declined so she could explore more of the school. I hope she's doing okay.
I sighed and swallowed my bite of the turkey sandwich I brought from home. Honestly, eating that school cafeteria food is like eating prisoner food.
"Can I enjoy my damn lunch without anyone asking me fucking questions?" I said irritated. Joe sat next to me and gave me a pity look. "We are just worried about you AJ. How was the appointment? You got a CAT scan right?" Joe asked. Dammit, why does he and my mom have such a good connection. Oh well, at least I can have sleepovers with him, since he's gay.
"Jesus, Boo you have to tell us what the hell is wrong otherwise I'll keep being worried about you," Jaylin said snapping his fingers. I'm his "Boo", while he's my "Gay God".
"If I tell you guys, will you finally shut the hell up about it?" I asked. Everyone nodded there had furiously. I wish they weren't so worried about me.
"I only have a few months to live. My heart is not doing so well." I said solemnly. I put down my sandwich and put my head down. Bella was the first to comfort me. Instead of saying words, she pulled me into a warm embrace. I let strays of tears run down. Bella didn't mind that her shirt was getting a little wet. Joe rubbed my head gently and shushing me saying "it's going to be okay". While, Alex rubbed my back. We were all huddled up together in the cafeteria, but we didn't care.
"Am I interrupting something?" A familiar voice asked. I looked up with my red eyes staring at her wide blue sky eyes. "What happened?" She asked immediately concerned. Anna sat on the left side while Joe was on the right. She wrapped a arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to her.
"I'll tell you.. One day," I said smiling at her. She smiled back and gave me a full hug now. I hugged her fully and clenched on her shirt. All of my friends stared at the both of us. Especially, Bella and Alex. Since, Bella was my ex and Alex has a big crush on me. While, Joe and Jaylin smirked, Bella and Alex looked suspicious and a little jealous.
"AWWW I ship it!" Joe and Jaylin exclaimed in unison. Anna and I pulled away, both of us blushing madly. "Shut up!" Both me and Anna said together.
"Who the hell is this?" Bella asked obviously upset. Alex looked mad and obviously disliking the blonde's presence. Anna smirked and said, "Hello, I'm Anna. AJ's girlfriend."