Chapter 4

A/N:
IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! MY COMPUTER DELETED EVERYTHING!! Specifically my update that I was prepared to show you guys ( >~< )/

BUT FEAR NOT!! LE UPDATE IS READY FOR YOU~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ AJ's POV~

'AJ's girlfriend,' those words echoed in my mind. "What?" Was all I could mutter to her. The blonde analyzed my face, then started laughing. She was laughing so hard that she had to hold her stomach. Everyone's jaw dropped especially mine at her actions.
After a few minutes, Anna calmed down and wiped a tear out of her blue eyes. She looked at everyone then at me and gave the cheesiest grin. "I was playing. Chill out guys," she finally said. Joe and Jaylin groaned in disappointment, Alex scratched the back of her neck laughing nervously, Jennifer was on her phone clearly not paying attention, and Bella who sighed in relief which caught my attention.
"Why you sighing like you thought something bad was going happen?" I said giving a smirk. Bella had a light blush across her cheeks. "N-nothing!" She exclaimed, then excused herself to go to the restroom. Jennifer and Alex followed with her. Just leaving me, Anna, Jaylin, and Joe.
Jaylin broke the silence by saying, "you guys should totally go out!" Me and Anna looked at each other then Anna became flustered and looked away. "Dude, we have only met. But I'll consider it," I said lastly giving the blonde a smug grin. Anna looked down but she smiled.
The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over. We went went our separate ways, Jaylin and Joel heading to art, while me and Anna had to the Tenor/ Bass choir class. I mean I could sing well, but I don't know how Anna sings. I bet she sings beautifully.
While we were walking together, we had small talk like how school was and what our hobbies. She loves anime and would like to study abroad at Japan one day. She also would like to live to Akihabara so she can be close to all the anime stores. It's funny, I never really thought of her as a otaku. Well I am as well so we have something in common.
After a few minutes, we arrived at our class meeting our director, Mr. Fincesto. He was in his early 30's, but he was a magnificent director. We call him "Schuester" because he looks like that character from glee but with glasses. We are lucky to have him as a director. He lead this school to 5 choir championships. I gotta admit he is a admiral dude.
Mr. Fincesto wrote something on his big white board. "Duets," he looks at me and Anna, "two people singing and harmonizing how they feel about each other," he says. Everyone started whispering to each other trying to figure out what the director is trying to say. I scooted closer to Anna. "I think this is a partner project," I whispered in Anna's ear. Anna nodded and got closer to me. "I think so too. Wanna be partners?" She whispered to me. I grinned and said yes. We both smiled to each other and the director interrupted.
"Well students, we have a new guest. Miss. Anna will you please step forward?" Mr. Fincesto asked with a welcoming smile on his face. Anna looked at him then at me. I rubbed her back and gave her a smile to reassure her. She stepped forward and stood next to Mr. Fincesto awkwardly. Anna bit her lip, because she was so nervous. Honestly, that is the most adorable thing I saw and I just met the girl.
"Tell me, Miss Anna. Why did you join this class?" He asks still with smiling. Anna looked at the students then looked at me. "Well I enjoy singing and would like to learn how to become better." She said. I smiled at her and she became more flustered. "Can you sing us a song then?" He asked. Anna widened her eyes. "Well only if AJ sings with me." Mr. Fincesto looked at me and motioned me to go over there. I rolled my eyes and stood next to Anna.
"Well what song are we singing?" I asked Anna. She smiled at me and said, "Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colby Calliat." I nodded my head. "Which part am I singing?" I asked. "Jason's part," she responded. I nodded my head.
Surprisingly the instrumental of the song started playing. Luckily, I know the song, so I knew when to sing. The cue was about to begin so I inhaled and started singing.
"Do you hear me?
I'm talking to you
Across the water
Across the deep blue ocean~
Under the open sky
Oh my
Baby I'm trying"
Anna smiled and sang next.
"Girl I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard"
We sang in harmony now, linking our hands together. Dang I was right, she does sing beautifully.
" I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again~"
"Ooo ooo ooo oooo oooo oooo ooo"
"They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish I had one more kiss
I wait for you
I promise you
I will~ be fine~"
"Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home someday~"
"Ooo oooo ooo ooo ooo oooo oooo oooo oooo ooo~"
When our duet ended, everyone even Mr. Fincesto was speechless. Me and Anna's hands were still linked together. Mr. Fincesto clapped his hands, while unexpectedly everyone cheered and applauded us.
I started to chuckle and Anna did the same. Schuester walked toward us and gave a big grin. "Do you think you guys can perform that at our next competition?" He asked.
Anna nodded her head excitingly. "When is it?" I asked. "In 5 months," he said. I became pale and frozen. Anna noticed my actions and gave my hand a squeeze. "W-we'll actually think about it," the blonde answered for me. Mr. Fincesto nodded his head and told us to sit back at our seat. I let go of Anna's hand, already missing her touch. I sat back at my seat and Anna followed. I barely paid attention to the rest of the class. But i knew a certain pair blue eyes is piercing right through me.
I grabbed my stuff and walked out, but something grabbed ahold of my arm. "Let's go somewhere." She said seriously. "Oh yeah? Where?" I shot back. "My car," she said seductively. I gave a smirk despite my current mood. She lead the way to her car.