ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ɪɪ

Dumbo: Hey, good morning :)

You: Morning

Dumbo: Oh! Thank gosh, you replied.

You: Okay I won't. Thanks.

Dumbo: Hey I didn't meant that. I was just glad you replied. Don't be so mean :(

You: Ugh! Fine. I was just joking anw. But I don't have much time to waste by chatting with you.

Dumbo: C'mon, don't pretend like you don't wanna talk to me. You wanna chat with me, right?

You: Look, Taehyung-ssi. I have a lot of work to do. I have a job to take care of . Don't you have?

Dumbo: I do have a show today. And we're gonna attend that interview, so my make-up artist might be arriving any time but even after this I'm still chatting with you.

Dumbo: Look, how much of importance I'm paying you.

You: Btw I'm no other than your make-up artist boi ;p

*You deleted this message*

You: Did I tell you to?

Dumbo: How mean can a person be? Any idea?

You: Like me.

You: So, bye then, my boss is shouting at me.

Dumbo: Let me beat his ass up now! That bastard!

You: So go and beat your own ass.

*You deleted this message*

You: Uhm.. actually, you can do it later, k? I have to leave.

You: But you know what? He is busy chatting with someone and at times he shouts at me.

Dumbo: He's a psychopath.

You: Yeah!

*You went offline*

Dumbo: Btw, what's your boss' freaking name?

Dumbo: Hey, you there?

Dumbo: Are you dead? Lol.

Dumbo: Ughh! Why do you disappear all of a sudden?

.........

You kept your phone back into your handbag and took out the needed make-up tools and went to your so-called boss (in the conversation) that's Kim Taehyung.

"How long do I have to wait for you?" Taehyung asked with annoyance.

"I-I'm sorry sir, I was just busy-" You were stuttering greatly but Taehyung cut your sentence off. "Busy talking with your boyfriend? Huh?"