ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - ᴠɪɪɪ

A/N: Hey readers. There have been a glitch in wattpad and because of that my chapters became unarranged. So please read the next chapter (VII) before this. Because the seventh chapter was mistakenly published before the eigth. I hope you understand:(

ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ

The next morning, I woke up feeling so light and relieved but something was left unclear.

Did I forget something?

I stood and walked into the bathroom while trying to remember what am I missing or forgetting about.

Morning routine was done, and still I can't remember that thing. I didn't check my phone cause I know I'll totally forget what I'm trying to remember since then.

I left my room and descended down the stairs bumping into someone's chest. I looked up to see Jungkook.

"Uh, sorry Jungkook. I was just lost in my thoughts." I said.

"Oh, it's fine. But what were you thinking about?" Jungkook asked.

"I was. . ." I tried to remember too hard and it finally hit me that the thing I was forgetting was I am a maid. I squealed out of happiness as I succeeded to remember.

"I am a maid!" I shouted.

"Uh. . .I know." Jungkook said.

"Ah, yes. I know you know that I'm a maid, you know yes. You know. . ." I concluded as I realised my stupidity.

I walked away that left Jungkook confused but all I cared about was my embarrassment.

I came into the living room, where Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok oppa were watching the TV. I heard some cooking noise from the kitchen but decided to ignore it.

"Good morning, everyone!" I chimed.

"Morning Y/n~" They all smiled back.

I sat beside Hoseok oppa awkwardly. The silence was killing me, even when Oppa were beside me.

"Uh. . ." I started.

"You are a maid, right?" Taehyung asked out of the blue.

"Um, yes. Why?" I asked.

"Then why don't you act as a maid?! You are sitting here as if this is your house!" Taehyung spoke in full annoyance.

"But what do you want me to do?" I asked in fear.

"Nothing. Just wanted to remind you of your work. A maid usually wakes earlier and does all the works of the house, like cooking, cleaning, washing, and blah blah. But you?" Taehyung lectured on me.

"Oh! Sorry. I should be the making the breakfast for y'all. I'm—" I stood up but halted at my place when he spoke.

"No need. Jin hyung is already in the kitchen preparing for the breakfast. But, from now on; I want you and only you to do all the house chores, and works. Am I clear?" He said rudely.