ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - xɪ

"Bye Yeonjun!" I waved at him and he
threw a cute smile towards me.

"Bye!" He waved back.

He entered his car and I waited until he left but seemed like he wanted to tell something.

"Y/n, can you please come here for a second?" He requested.

"Sure." I hopped towards his car and stood by the car through where he gazed at me.

I raised my brows, "Yes?"

He gestured me with his fingers to come closer to him.

I knelt down little bit but he again gestured me to come closer. With wrinkling eyebrows, I leaned even closer.

He pecked at my left cheek softly and drove away from the place leaving me dumbfounded.

I touched my cheek and tried to process what just happened now. Unknowingly, a smile crept on my lips and bit my lower lip to suppress my blushing.

I walked inside my house and straightly went inside my room locking the door in a rush and when I turned towards my bed, a face catched my view startling me terribly.

I held my chest, "YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? IN MY ROOM?" I shouted at Taehyung, more like in fear.

He stepped towards me and I gulped while stepping back until my back touched the locked door.

He came closer and caged me between his arms. He brought his face closer to mine, I stared deeply into his deep hazel eyes.

He stared at me and then my lips, and then my nose and finally back to my eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Miss. . .Butterfly. Sorry— I mean, Miss Sora." He uttered.

My eyes widened in shock and fear.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out of my mouth.

"How do you feel meeting me, Sora? Hmm?" He asked.

I tried to sound confident, "Um, what are you talking about? I'm not Sora, I'm Y-Y/n."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and about that butterfly, I'm not any butterfly or whatever. I'm a human, a human being."

"Oh, you're a human? But I thought you were butterfly."

"You're wrong. Now, let me go."

"I heard all the conversation between you and Yeonjun. So don't lie to me, Y/n."

"What did you hear?"

"Everything. You're the one and only I've been chatting with right now! Ain't you?"

"No, you're —"

"SPEAK THE TRUTH!"

". . .Yes. It was me."

I looked down at my foot avoiding his piercing gaze.

"Why did you lie to me? Why did you hide your identity?"

"I— I think, you heard the reason too beside these all."

"I want to hear it from you!"

"I'm sorry."

He held my chin and lifted it up resulting our noses to brush together.

"Can you see it?"

"What?"

"The mole, on my nose."

A fast and quick flashback played in my mind. The moment when I teased him that I never noticed his world famous mole even when I did. I lied about the mole to him and then I remembered that once he said, that he'll show me his mole one day for sure. And I didn't had the idea that it would come true.