ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - xɪɪɪ

“Gosh! Why would she be so angry on me?” Taehyung whispered to himself. “Should I just apologise again? No- but I'm afraid. . .afraid? Me? Huh, no, I'll be telling her now—”

“Are you okay?” Jungkook noticed his friend acting all weird.

“huh?” Taehyung was shocked.

“Why were you talking to yourself?” Jungkook giggled.

“Ah! No, that's nothing.” Taehyung shrugged off the thoughts and walked away.

“You know you can tell me anything hyung, right?" Jungkook spoke in an assuring voice.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. He sat beside Jungkook and poured his worries out.

“Y/n is being mad on me for touching her maybe, precious necklace. And I don't know what's wrong with her, I just held the necklace and she was like, so offended– I mean, I don't know if it's called being mad, angry or. . .”

“Or?”

“Hurt.” Taehyung answered.

“It's fine hyung. It happens sometimes. You may go and apologise again if you still feel that she deserves. After all, she was hurt I guess.” Jungkook said.

“Yeah, you're right. I may go now!” Taehyung spoke and went upstairs to Y/n's bedroom.

While waking towards her room, Taehyung heard some noises. It was Y/n, who was shouting on someone.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” She shouted again.

Taehyung pressed his ear against the locked door to hear clearly. He could only hear Y/n shouting, so she was probably speaking with someone on the phone.

NO, BUT WHY JUST WHY? CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND, KAI?"

Why are you so being so lunatic?! It's just that I forgot about the hangout, what's the thing to get mad about it?!”

Look! I'm not ignoring you, okay? What's wrong with you!!?”

And suddenly no shouting was heard. Guess, the call was ended.

“So, it was Kai?” Taehyung questioned himself.

His train of thoughts broke when he heard whimpering. He heard properly and found out that Y/n was sobbing in her room.

This made him extremely angry. He curled his fingers amd formed a fist in anger.

“Kai is really making me mad now. He made her cry. I'll not let him go now.” He said to himself and walked downstairs to find Hoseok's phone.

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

I started finding Hoseok hyung's phone. I went into his room and saw his phone on the bed.

But Hoseok was no where to be found in the bedroom.

“I guess, he's in the bathroom.”

I quickly unlocked his phone and texted Kai.

I messaged him from Hoseok hyung's phone to trick him.

: Kai-ah, meet me at the park rn.

Kai: Ne.

I smirked and kept the phone back on the bed and left the room.

Putting a jacket on, I stepped out of the house.