Valka's Offspring and Toothless (Chapter 3)

After the events of the encounter with the broken down dragon trapper fort with Hiccup and Astrid and their dragons and after they tried to reason with the trappers on the boat) 

Hiccup POV.

Me and Toothless just left the dragon trapper's boat after my dad and the rest of the gang came, were currently above the clouds. "AAAAAAAAAaAAh!!" I scream in frustration, Toothless cooed at me worryingly "Don't worry bud... I not gonna let anything happen too you..." I said patting Toothless's side.

Your POV.

You, Cloudjumper, and Valka are flying under the clouds when you hear "AAAAAAAAAaAAh!!" a scream of frustration above the clouds "Y/n go get some dragons, me and Cloudjumper will see what that was" Valka said as she flew towards the clouds, I go back too the nest which is not very far away but since im fast I get there a lot quicker, I get inside the nest I find the group of dragons that patrol around the nest, I walk up to them and tell them "Dragons we need your assistance, follow me" they bow then nod, I flew out, them following behind. We get to back to Valka, I fire a plasma blast and do a barrel roll through it and go invisible, I go up to the clouds and see a 'Night fury!?' I thought I was the last of my kind but I was wrong, but I also saw a rider on the dragon, Valka points her staff at the person and I fly towards the human on the back of the dragon and take him off of the Night fury, the Night fury starts falling, good thing Zippy and Zap are down there in the water but 'Why can't they fly? they're a dragon?' I thought, I quickly pass the human over to another dragon and fly fast towards the nest, 'I just wanna sleep!...' I thought to myself, I eventually got to my little tree and hung upside down on the branch and fell asleep.

Hiccup POV.

I unleash my inferno at the dragons, I try to calm them down, I use hideous Zippleback gas and light it with Inferno and just as I was about to tame one of them I hear something behind me and the dragon backs away, I look behind me and see a person in a dragon armor suit, "Who are you?.." I ask "The dragon thief?.." "Uhm uh Drago Bludvist??" I say "Do you even understand what i'm saying???" I try to ask, the person keeps going around me in a defencive way until they wave their staff around in a circle and hit the floor making a rattling sound, a dragon comes in and drops Toothless in front of me "Toothless!" I say in a worried tone, I run over to him and carcass his head in my arms "It's okay" "I'm glad to see you too bud.." I whisper, Toothless cooed at me being glad to be with me again and licks my face. I heard a rattle and I looked over too the person and all the dragons that are in here with us make a flame in their mouth too bring some light into the dark place, Toothless defensively curls himself around me to protect me and growls at the person when they drop their shield and come closer, they put their hand out and Toothless falls on his side like when he is in the tall good smelling fields of grass, they then focus on me and come closer to me, I start to back away from them until there is no room left to back away from this person, "Uhhhh Auhhh" I say in awkwardness, they're about to put their hand on my face when they look at something on my face and back away "Hiccup?...." the person said in astonishment "Uhh"........., the person takes their helmet off and it reveals a lady probably in her mid 30's and she looks at me with wide eyes "C-could it be?...." She asks herself, I keep on staring at her in confusion "After all these years..." "How is this possible?.." She said, I looked at her still very confused "Uh should I know you?..." I ask her with a very confused voice and look, "No..." She sighs and looks back at me "You were only a babe.." She stops for a second "But a mother never forgets...." She said and looks at me, I have my eyes wide open in shock and a little bit of disbelief and almost freak out then she 'Shooshes' me and says "Come".

Your POV.

I'm still sleeping on my branch a little ways away from the first nest entrance, I wake up and yawn but I don't get off the branch cuz I want to stay on it a little longer and I don't have anything to do since one of the other dragons is watching the baby dragons. I open my wings a bit as I hear a boy the same boy we caught flying a Night fury this morning, he comes in to the nest and he looks at it wide eyed, I didn't quite catch what he said but then I saw the Night fury. For a couple of minutes I didn't really pay attention to what was going on since I was still a little sleepy from waking up.