A romantic flight, and Stoick (Chapter 4)

After we all got back to the sanctuary we ate dinner and everyone fell asleep but me or so I think. I get up as quietly as I can, and head out of the sanctuary and fly into the clouds. I've been flying for an hour and did lots of tricks, until I heard Toothless "Y/n!" He called out searching for me in the clouds, I decide to do a little prank on him and I shoot a plasma blast and fly into it and disappear, Toothless heard it and came flying my way.

Toothless POV.

I heard Y/n shoot a plasma blast and I get excited and fly over to where I heard it but she wasn't there. I cooed in sadness but then I looked at my shadow thinking it was her but it was just me, I look down in disappointment. I hear a roar not far next to me and see Y/n fly out of the clouds and fly next to me "Hello Toothy~" she teased, I blushed and stared at her with lovie eyes, she then flew over me and we went towards a storm cloud, "Hey Toothless can you do this?" she asked me and then fired a plasma blast and went through it and she came out invisible, I looked around for her and then I saw her right beside me "I can do it!" I said confidently, I fired a plasma blast and went through it and I didn't go invisible "Pfft~!" Y/n laughed at my overconfident self, I tried again but it didn't work "Maybe try focusing on what you want to do first then try?" Y/n suggested "Okay" I said, I focused really hard on what I wanted to to and lightning struck me and I roared and shot a plasma blast and went through it and went invisible.

Your POV.

I saw lightning strike him and he roared and then shot a plasma blast and he went invisible. After a few minutes of not seeing him I started to get worried until I saw him again he looked like he was about to faint 'He probably focused to hard, but thank god he's okay' I thought, I quickly flew under him and lifted him up a little, snapping him back into reality "C'mon slow poke!!" I laughed and flew up higher into the sky and he followed until we were above the clouds in front of the moon, he looked at me hesitantly I don't know why "Hey what's wro-" before I could finish my sentence he licked my on my cheek and said "I love you, and I know it's sudden but when I first laid eyes on you I knew I loved you, so it was kinda love at first sight?" I was shocked I thought he was just being goofy like always, I was silent for a few moments but licked him on his cheek back "I love you too!" I said he gave me the cute goofy smile I love, we fall backwards diving down into the clouds again in front of each other "WoooOOo!" I screamed while laughing at how fun this was and he chuckled, we both before hitting the water opened our wings and glided along the ocean when the northern lights appear "Woah the northern lights are so beautiful" I said while gazing at them, Toothless smirked but I didn't see it and he glided closer to me and our wings touched tips, I looked at him with a clear to see blush on my face and he smirked and went in front of me until we both were hovering over the water, I look at him and he licked my face again, I was surprised but I rubbed my face against his showing affection and he purred, I backed away "We should head back now it's already midnight" I said and looked at him in the eyes "Yea we should" he said, I smirked and he looked at me tilting his head and not gonna lie it was cute "Race ya back!!" I yelled and already had a head start, "HEY!" he laughed and followed me.

We finally got back to the sanctuary, we quickly but quietly snuck back into Valka's cave and I and Toothless went inside my little cave in Valka's and laid down in it, I warmed up the rock floor and Toothless laid beside me and I snuggled into him and he chuckled, I fell asleep and he put his wing over me keeping me warm and fell asleep as well.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hiccups POV.

I woke up the next morning not feeling Toothless beside me I got up and my back hurts since I slept on the rock hard floor 'How do dragons sleep on this rock hard floor?' I thought, I looked around and saw that my mother was up "Good morning Hiccup" She greeted me, I looked at her "Good morning mom!" I greeted her back "Hey mom do you know where Toothless is?" I asked her, she had a big smile on her face "Why don't you look" She said and gestured to a small cave in her cave and I looked inside and saw Toothless and Y/n cuddled together, I smiled that Toothless has finally found one of his kind and learned to love her.

TIME SKIPPY!! still Hiccups POV

Me and Toothless are standing in front of the cave entrance of how I first got here and admiring the beautiful view, I feel a hand covering my mouth and Toothless growls but stops when it's my father "Easy now.." said my father calming Toothless down, I jerked away from his grasp "are y-you kidding me?!" "How did you get in here?" I said "The same way we're getting you out" He whispered "We?!" I whisper yelled "All clear!" said gobber, and he turned away, my father looked at Toothless "Toothless come!" He growled, and he grabbed my arm and jerked me away with Toothless following close behind, "Ah uh wait- dad there is something you need to know!" I say "Yea yea tell me on the way" he told me "Well this isn't a 'on the way!" kind of update actually!" I tried to explain "I've heard enough!" My father growled at me, "Or the earth-shattering development variety!" I try to say "Yeah just add it to the pile" My father grumbled "Dad! of most surprises I'm sure you'll like!" I exclaim but he ignores me, "I promise!" I say, we are almost out of the small cave when we see Gobber at the opening and he turns around "Uhh.. you may wanna take this one" he said and put his hand on my dad's shoulder and walked to sit on a rock, my father took out his sword and walked towards the entrance "Woah oh!" "Uh dad can you put the sword away please!" I asked him nervously.

He's out of the entrance and he stops and drops his sword and gasps when he sees my mother and I nervously and awkwardly put my hands to my side and fiddle with them "I know what your gonna say stoick..." My mother said " 'How could I have done this?' " " ' stayed away all of these years and why didn't I come back to you? ' " To our son..." my mother said, my father just kept staring at her wide eyed "Well, what son did I have that you could change stoick?.." "that anyone on berk could!" she said and my father slowly walked towards her "I pleaded so many times to stop the fighting to find another answer, but did any of you listen?!" my mother claimed, "This is why I never married, this and one other reason.." Gobber said to me, I just looked at him with a 'shut up' look "I know that I left you to raise Hiccup alone, but I thought you'd be better off without me.." my mother explained sadly, and backed away when he was getting closer to her "and I was wrong.." "I see that now!" she said and her back pressed against the ice wall, "Oh.. stop being so 'Stoic' Stoick!" "Go on! shout! scream! say something!" my mother cried, my father put his hand on her cheek "you're as beautiful as the day I lost you..." My father whispered, my father leaned closer to my mother and kissed her, and all the dragons that were in there with us backed up and left the scene.

SCENE SHIFT. Y/N POV.

I see Valka and her son and Toothless come back to the cave with two other guys and I growl at them, Valka quickly comes to me and pets my head "Y/n, Y/n it's okay they aren't enemies" Valka said, I quickly stop growling and go to sniff them both, and they back up a bit "It's okay she's just sniffing you" Valka says, I sniff the one with a hook and a peg leg and he smells disgustang "Ewww!" I snarl giving a disgusted look, I then turn and sniff the next man and he smells like a sweet pine scent which recovered me from smelling the other guy and I nudged the man with a beard "She likes ya stoick..!" the other man said with a bored look on his face, 'Wait wait, Stoick wait this is Valka's husband and the other one's Gobber...!'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1,552 words! :D have a good day/night/afternoon as always cheerio! >:D