(A/N) IMPORTANT

Hello as you know this story is finished and if you already know Im not writing anymore.

If you don't let me explain.

When writing this book I was in a mental state where I was very depressed and I needed a way to cope.

so I started writing this book based on my favourite movie HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon)

After I kind of finished this book while still in a mental state, I wanted to write more fanfictions.

So I wrote 3 more (There are more but are drafts)

But I ended up deleting them since I was getting out of my mental state and I knew I wouldnt be able to complete any of the stories with no motivation for liking wanting to write them.

(And my life was getting better so I natrually drifted from my coping mechnizem)

Now while I 'want' to write, I dont like to want to write anymore.

As its not my passion in life or hobby or what I really want to do in my life.

I hope I explained this well so you understand.

So I will be leaving wattpad as a writer.

Im sorry to anyone but I like to put my needs in life first and writing fanfictions such as this one is not 'my needs' in life.

I want to focus on my life, and not have any stress of this online part of my life.

I really hope you all understand.

Goodbye

-Arrikka