Wonderlust (Chapter 1)

Synopsis:

"It feels like a crime to have you like this." They are snuggling together in a villa in Malvides.

He hugged her closer, "No. I think we are just fine." He slightly moved his head backward to get a good view of her.

"How can this be a crime?" Moving a strand of her hair behind her ear, while she was looking straight into his eye, lovingly.

"Besides..." He then kissed her passionately full of love and longing. "Is it a crime to kiss my girlfriend?" He smirked.

She smiled. No.

Chapter 1

*phone*

"Are you sure about this?" Tanong ni Kisses.

"Yes. Besides, we've been planning this for months now." Sabi ni Donny, habang inaayusan siya ng stylist niya.

"Yeah, but what if someone sees us? You know how crazy your fans are." She stated

He knows that his girlfriend doesn't want a scandal because it may affect his career. Who cares? They have been in a long distance relationship for quite a while now. Only seeing each other if they both have free time.

"Hey, don't worry about it." He signs, "I just really missed you"

"Me too.."

"How 'bout we think about those things after we have our vacation, hmm?"

"You're right."

"For now, let's think about this little getaway that we've been planning. Okay?" Sabi ni Donny.

She signs, releasing all her worries about everything that may or may not happen after this trip. "Okay." She says, happily.

He smiles, "Okay, I'll see you in a few days, love. I love you."

"I love you too."

*end of phone call*

————————————————————————————————————

Four o'clock in the morning, Donny went to her condo near La Salle where she has been staying for a couple of weeks since she returned to Manila. Getting a text from Donny, Kisses rushed to get to the elevator, carrying a large RIMOWA luggage good for a fourteen days trip and a small handbag. Wearing a beige cap, a mask, and a hoodie paired with skinny jeans, Kisses nods and wave to the staff, still smiling underneath her mask, signaling them that she is going out.

"Have a great day ma'am." Sabi ni kuya Guard, habang pinagbuksan niya ng pinto si Kisses.

Kisses excitedly went out of the building. Spotting the Chevy red car, she carefully ran to it. When she was reaching her destination, through the black tinted window, she saw a glimpse of her man.

"Is he listening to some music?" She whispered.

While waiting for his girlfriend, Donny connected his phone to the Bluetooth speaker and played the playlist that they've created on Spotify. Grooving to the beat, he was startled when he suddenly heard a knock on his window.

He saw the intruder, and he smiled.

Excitingly, after Kisses knocked on his window, Donny went out to help her with her bags. After everything was in place they both went to his car to head to their destination.