XIX.

"Just so we're clear. This is not a relationship and I don't like you," Sarada stated as she laid in Boruto's bed. It was the morning after the fifth time they had sex, which was honestly way too many times to be written off as happenstance or some heat of the moment thing.

No, Sarada eagerly scurried over to his apartment the moment he called last night because she had literally no self-control. And now, even worse, she had a habit of sleeping over and spooning with him late into the morning.

"Funny, for someone who doesn't like me, you sure do seem to enjoy spending time in my bed," Boruto smirked as he softly dragged his lips over her shoulder. She shivered at the gentle touch and the pleasant tingles it inspired in her core.

"I'm just using you."

"Oh?" he hummed with a raised brow.

"Yeah, the cloud beds are on backorder, it'll be months before I can get one of my own," Sarada teased as she peeked at him over her shoulder.

"Well you're welcome to sleep here any time you want," Boruto whispered. He planted feather-light kisses against her bare skin as his fingers gently tickled her arm. "But I do have a strict no pajamas policy."

His soft touch inspired goosebumps on her skin and a familiar warmth spread throughout her body. With a sigh, Sarada pushed back against him, feeling his hardened length pressing against her bottom. She decided to wiggle herself against him and Boruto immediately hummed his approval.

The hand resting on her hip slipped over her stomach, diving between her creamy thighs. His fingers traced over her wet slit, finding her just as aroused as he was.

Sarada inhaled a shuddering breath as one hand began massaging her needy clit while the other captured one of her breasts. Her back arched with a moan as Boruto groped her sensitive mounds. The combined sensations making her core clench around his intruding fingers.

Her head lulled back against his shoulder as breathless praises spilled from her lips. "Oh fuck, right there~" she mewled as two thick fingers plunged in and out of her wet heat, stroking that special spot.

"Already so wet this morning," he rasped before playfully nibbling her earlobe. "Don't tell me you were having naughty dreams?"

"Mmm," Sarada mindlessly nodded as her hips rocked against his fingers, inadvertently rubbing her bottom against his stiff cock. Her hand reached back to thread her fingers in his tousled blonde hair.

"Oh Boruto~" she whimpered, a desperate request that he pleasure her more. The lusty fog that consumed her mind when she was with him always made her more shameless.

"Tell me about your naughty dream." His command was husky and laced with desire. Fresh arousal bloomed in her core, her body yearned for him to keep talking to her like that.

"That Metropolitan party..."

"A few weeks ago?"

"Yeah," she breathed. Her grip on his hair tightened as the tension in her low belly coiled tighter and tighter. "Ugh, you looked so fucking sexy in that suit."

"Yeah?" A devilish smirk played at his lips as his fingers persisted their steady rhythm. "Did you dream you got to take it off of me?"

"Ooh!~" Her story was interrupted by a loud moan. "I-I dreamed you, you pulled me into the coat check closet..."

"And then what did I do?"

"Then... then you got down on your knees and pulled my panties down and... and..." her face grew red, too embarrassed and too consumed by pleasure to finish her story.