The moment

I turned over the test and it was negative, I yelled in excitement I to Colby and Kat who was sitting in Colbys room waiting.

They cane into the bathroom and saw me crying on the floor.

" omg Anna are you okay what did the test say" Kat said rubbing my back.

"I-I NOT HAVING A BABY" I yelled

Sam came running upstairs and looked confused and started to push Colby up against the wall.

"What the fuck is going on Colby?  Are you trying to get Anna to have a kid with you" Sam said

I pushed Sam off of Colby and hugged Colby.

I have never seen Sam like that before what the fuck happened to everyone lately.

"Sam we had a pregnancy scare and if I was really having a baby with Colby it's no one's place for judgment " I said looking Sam die in the eyes.

He nodded his head and flipped me off and went downstairs. I was so confused Sam and I were good this morning what happened, did I say something to him?

I looked at Colby in confusion and he hugged me and whispered in my ear. "I don't think Sam likes me right now because what I talked to him about earlier."

"What did you guys talk about?" I said

"Well he said that you were starting to become closer than a friend I didn't like the idea of him thinking about you the way I do so I told him If he wants you two to still be friends and be with Kat he can't like you like that."

WHAT Sam likes me but he has amazing girlfriend and he was talking about marrying her I have to find out for myself if he likes me or not.