Sunset drive

Anna's POV

I can't stop thinking about Colby and the prank I pulled on him I'm I in the wrong?

At least I can finally talk again tho.

"Hey princess were going ome today you excited?" - Colby

"Yeah I'm ready to get out of these hospital clothes " - I giggled

"Hi miss Russell and Mr brock you guys are already to head out whenever" - Doctor

Colby helps me up and we gather all of our things, and we walked out of the hospital hand and hand and a bunch of fans started running up to us and pushed me over. I heard my head hit the ground and blood started coming out from my head and I went dizzy.

"C-colby help me-" I felt a hand on my throat choking me.

Who the fuck is holding me I tired to speak but this person had a good grasp.

" everyone back away from Anna and I jeez people we just got out of the hospital " Colby said

He helped me up and we walked to his car mean while all the fans started to follow behind us to colbys Uber we climbed into the Uber to take us home.

During the ride home the sunset was starting to set so I pulled out my phone to take a picture for Instagram.

@Anna.offcial_97

Beautiful sunset drive with my amazing boyfriend @Colby brock ❤️ 20

❤️ 20.k  Comments 18.k

I showed Colby my post and he kissed me. A few minutes later we arrived at the house and everyone had put up a sign saying welcome home Anna and Colby.

I miss the way I use to smile and feel about myself but I don't know what to do with constantly thinking if Colby will leave me...

I nodded my head when people asked how I was doing time slipped my mind and everyone was having a good time but me so I secretly went up to Colbys room laying on the bed watching tiktok.

When I stumbled across a fans account with them showing the difference between Colbys happiness before and after we started dating. Then, I realized how sader he'd had gotten when we started dating.

Should I leave him alone ?