It's Party Time Baby (1)

Everyone was here, the beer was here and everyone is talking to everyone having a good time at the Christmas party, but I'm not like everyone so I just stated looking around the room until my eyes laid on the one person that I thought I would never ever see again, its him his here but how my mind was racing my heart was racing so I ran to find Kat but I couldn't find her so I had to find either Colby,Jake,Sam,Devyn or Xepher so that way I know that I'm safe but I couldn't find anyone it's like they just disappeared out of my life,but then Jason found me
"Hello Anna" he said looking me up and down licking his lips like I was a snack or something I felt so uncomfortable but then out of where he dragged me by the arm, pulling me  upstairs as soon as we got to the top of the stairs and around the corner he pulled me into Colby's room I smell the beer on his breath I was so scared I know what beer does to him and the fact that he was drinking and drunk just made me feel so scared, but since he was drunk he gave me the advantage so I pushed him off of me and open to the door it couldn't be more perfect timing because the music was paused so I yelled the top of my lungs "HELP!!I'M IN COLBY'S ROOM HELP" as soon as I was done yelling Jason was getting up off of the floor and slammed the door shut and I could already tell he wasn't happy so Jason grabbed me by the arms and pushed me against the wall and started smacking me and punching me in the gut then he started pulling off my clothes and  raped me an as soon as he was done with me he just stabbed me in the stomach I felt so hopeless.

Sam's POV

The music stopped because it was someone's birthday at our Christmas party but then everyone heard "HELP!! IM IN COLBY'S ROOM HELP" it sounded a lot like Anna but I wasn't sure so I looked at the guys and Colby gave me a very concerned look " BRO THAT'S ANNA" Colby yelled and as soon as I was playing that phrase back in my mind it did sound a lot like Anna so I nodded to the guys and we all ran upstairs and as soon as we got Colby door we busted in his room we saw a guy standing over her just raping her, and then the monster was done he just stabbed her like she was nothing I could tell Colby was getting pissed so he pushed the guy against the wall not caring that he had a knife so he just started punching him, everyone had jobs Corey ran back downstairs and told everyone to leave Devyn called the cops/ambulance and I was helping Colby keep the guy here so when the cops came, Jake was helping Kat,Tara and Xepher getting Anna downstairs they didn't care if she still didn't have clothes on they just wanted to make sure that they made it in time so the ambulance took her to Orange County Hospital. When the cops finally showed up we told them what happened but the police officer said since we didn't know his name we can't put a charge on him but he said he believes us that he did that to Anna so he put him in custody until he can get Anna to take a test for rape, we all said okay and as soon as the officer left we got in Colby's car and we left for the hospital we were 10 minutes away everyone was quiet until the silence was broken with "Bro I'm sacred" Colby said "We all are, but Kat just texted me saying she's going in for surgery and would be out by the time we got to the hospital and we can go in and visit her as soon as they are done with surgery" I said trying to lighten the mood a little, for Colby only Anna for an hour I can already see that they care about each other so much, personally me and Kat find it really cute we were a minute away from the hospital and as soon as we parked the car Colby ran into the hospital.