06. Crazy

It's crazy how you are able to find someone that belongs to you, crazily belongs to you because you feel it deep inside your heart, in every single fiber of every tissue, or it's more like you belong to each other, cause you feel understood, you feel there's a deep connection between both, you feel that you can't get apart.

The connection is so real, so powerful, but somehow it seems impossible too, something that won't go anywhere, not because you both don't want to take it further, it's just that it's not the right time right now or even in the near future.

You both simply can't be together, even if you want to, even if you need it, even lf your soul scream out loud that you both are meant for each other.

Life is not always fair, well... if you think about it, most likely life it's unfair all the time but as stubborn humans, we are constantly trying to fight it, we make everything to fool destiny, but we are the only ones that end up being fooled.

Should we really fight?, Fight versus a destiny that has been written even before we were born, that is written in our stars, heart and soul.

Is it really crazy to try to fight it?, Is it worth it?

Talking about crazy things, this is probably the craziest one: the need to overcome that destiny and create our own paths, and I know for sure that I badly want my path to cross with yours, in this life and the next one, in every single chance I get.

It's insane how far away you are and still somehow we both seem to be connected by a thin red thread, maybe pink, purple, black or even orange, the colour doesn't matter, that connection is there, it feels real since day one.

That simple fact doesn't respect time, space or distance, maybe we met in another life and we loved each other, maybe we had a life together back then, yeah... together, that's what I would love to think, it would have been perfect.

I don't want to let you go, I don't want to at all, it consumes me, it combusts my blood and my soul, but for now this is the best, we don't belong to each other, even if it feels like it,how I wish we did.

Hopefully we will meet again soon, in the right time and place, and this time you can promise me a forever, or even better not just promise it, finally make it real, share our lives, where I can kiss your cute dimples, kiss your cute mole, and hold you tight, where I can be the reason behind that beautiful gummy smile, where our hearts beat in a perfect synchronization and same rhythm, where you are my favourite love song and I'm yours.

Meanwhile... I'll be waiting for you, no matter how long you take, my moonbeam, my sunshine, my love, I promise someday will be together again, even if it's in another life, It will happen, I'm now convinced of that.

Or maybe it's just a dream, a crazy one, a dream I wish so bad that I hope one day it could become real.

Deep inside me you will keep growing, I don't think we can get really apart when every beat of my heart repeats your name, it's impossible.

You took a piece of me, to be exact a piece of my heart and soul, please take it wherever you go, take care of it.

And just promise me one thing Jen, it's all I ask for, no matter what, don't forget about me, please look for me, even if in another life our paths don't cross easily, please don't give up, look for me, this heart will be waiting for you, beating crazily.

And now that I'm asking for many impossible things, here's the last one, love me, love me as much as I love you, please love me, I have never asked for anything else, I never wanted anything so bad, crazy right?

Please take care of your beautiful soul.

Yours
LM