Chapter 25

April 13th, 2022 5:00 pm

Morgana's POV

My parents are going to a wedding about 4 hours away tonight and won't be back until tomorrow, so they said Mal and I can have the house for hatever. 

I did the most teenage thing and threw a party. 

So everyone will be here at 6:00, and Mal and I are setting up. It's just the team, but it should be fun. 

I ordered a bunch of pizzas and fries and stuff, and Mal went to the store to get snacks. 

I'm not entirely sure why I did this, considering we are all exhausted (especially Mal and I) and we had practice today and tomorrow. 

"Shit, I forgot to get drinks and stuff." Mal said as she was taking stuff out of the grocery bags. 

"That's fine. I can go some. What do you think, just some sodas and lemonade because I love lemonade?" I asked. 

"That sounds good." She paused. "Wait I thought you were broke. How did you order the dinner and get these drinks?" 

"Don't worry about it." I said. 

"Morgana, where'd you get the money?" 

"My parents left me 300." 

"Sounds about right." 

"I use all my money on equipment for soccer!" 

"I'm sure all those Bellmont t-shirts and hoodies buy themselves as well." She laughed. 

"Hey, some of them are free." I said. 

"I believe you."

"You better." 

"But I would like one." 

"I'll see what I can do, Pugh." 

----------

April 13, 2022 9:00 pm

Morgana's POV

Everyone was starting to get really sugar high off sodas (everyone as in Ashley, Kelley and Sonnett) and it was hard to control them. 

In the living room, the calmer girls were just chatting and hanging out, while the crazier girls, (some of the younger girls, Kelley and Sonnett) were playing a heated game of lemonade pong. 

The teams were Hatch and I, Mal and Kelley, Sophia and Ashley, and Sonnett and Rose. 

Hatch and I were currently winning the tournament, and Ashley and Sophia were losing because Ashley is the worst cup pong player I've ever seen. She blames Sophia for everything when its really her fault, because Sophia is pretty good. 

When Ashley threw the ball and missed, I said: "You suck, Sanchez." 

"Shut up." She said. "At least I don't do the gay hand after I throw the ball." 

"Hey, that's my follow through!" I said. 

That cracked Sophia up, as well as Mal and Kelley because they knew. 

Sophia threw the ball and it went in the cup in the very middle. 

"Eat my dust, LaRue." She said, motioning for me to drink the lemonade. 

By the end, Hatch and I had won the tournament by a long shot, and the penalty for the others losing was that we got to hit them in the face with a cup of water. So we went outside in the freezing cold with 6 cups of water, and everyone else followed us to video. 

"Can I hit Sanchez with it?" I asked. 

"As long as I can hit Kel." 

"Deal."