1.1

"I'm sorry for you bae"

Itsalexactually: Endgame Premiere is tomorrow!! 842,489 Likes  37,953 Comments

842,489 Likes  37,953 Comments

user: I need that whole outfit 😍
user: The jacket!!!!
user: Blonde Alex owns me
zendaya: Babe you look so good 🥺🥰
itsalexactually: Thank you Z 🖤
user: Day 25 of asking Alex to run me over
itsalexactually: shit sorry for not responding! Also If I run you over I need it in writing bc I don't wanna go to jail 😁
user: Alex I love you!
harleynotquinn: The blonde is growing on me ngl
itsalexactually: Come to nyc so we can take pics!
user: she's so cute 🥺🥰

user: I need that whole outfit 😍user: The jacket!!!!user: Blonde Alex owns mezendaya: Babe you look so good 🥺🥰itsalexactually: Thank you Z 🖤user: Day 25 of asking Alex to run me overitsalexactually: shit sorry for not responding! Also If I run...

Tomholland2013: She's coming with me 💙
[Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter]
852,927 Likes  8,359 Comments

user: He looked happier with Alex just saying 🤷‍♂️
user: They're growing on me
user: She's going to the endgame premiere?!!!!
user: @marvel hire Sabrina for MCU Gwen Stacy!
sabrinacarpenter: You begged me so yeah I'm coming 😂
tomholland2013: You love me 💙
user: they're so cute 🥰
zendaya: Cuties 💗

🖤

Alex's POV
I was sitting down on the couch in my bra and underwear with Pete waiting for the stylist to come back. Pete was currently rubbing my leg and I was trying hard to not laugh.

Pete looked up at me and I smiled at him "what?" I smiled bigger "nothing it's just you're really pretty" I laughed and he kissed my shin. "Alright Alex your dress is ready" Amanda said walking back into the room.

I stood up and walked into the dressing room. The dress I chose for the premiere is a bit extra but I'm extra so it doesn't really matter. I pulled the grey dress of the rack and two other girls along with Amanda walked in to help me put the dress on.

"It's so pretty I'm so excited!!" They put the matching gloves on me and I felt like a princess "Pete, baby are you ready?" "Yeah babe come out!" I smiled and raised my dress up so I could walk out.

"What do you think?" Pete had a big smile on his face and he walked over to me "I can not wait to accompany you tomorrow night" he kissed me and I felt fireworks. "So the dress is all good?" I pulled away from Pete and stared at Amanda "yes the dress is beautiful and I love it! My assistant will pick it up tomorrow morning" she smiled "perfect we'll see them tomorrow then".

"Pete I'm gonna go get changed can you check my phone and make sure that I didn't miss anything?" "Yeah I got you pretty lady" I smiled and walked back to the dressing room.

🖤

Pete's POV
I watched Alex shuffle away and I smiled. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have such a wonderful girlfriend. I went back to the couch and grabbed her phone. I went to her calls to see no one called and then went to her messages.

She had one new message from Tom and her group chat with all the girls had blown up her phone. I knew it was wrong but I clicked on the Tom message. He texted her that he couldn't wait to see her tomorrow because she had said the same thing the message before.

I scrolled up a little more to see that most of their conversations were about missing each other and stuff like that. I saw one message in particular that caught my eye the most. Tom told Alex that she was his "right person wrong time". What the hell does that even mean?

Alex came out smiling and bouncing "uh the girls texted you a lot but no one called "cool thanks babe" she kissed me and grabbed my hand. "Pete wanna go get food?" I still felt a little weird after reading her and Tom's conversation but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. "Yeah let's go get food".

🖤

PETE DAVIDSON AND ALEXIA VALENTINO SPOTTED OUT IN NYC TODAY

Pete Davidson (25) & Fiancée Alexia Valentino (21)  were spotted walking around New York all day

Pete Davidson (25) & Fiancée Alexia Valentino (21)  were spotted walking around New York all day. Both RSVP for the Endgame Premiere tomorrow night. The couple appears to be really happy and we're excited to see what's next for the two. The couple went out to eat at Mastro's Steakhouse and then spent the rest of the day just walking around  and having a good time.

Check out these other related articles
Avengers Endgame in theaters tomorrow here's what you need to know before watching

Tom Holland and Sabrina Carpenter relationship timeline

Alexia Valentino and Pete Davidson engaged