3.9

"I'm just thinking bout you"

Alex's POV
I sat in the spinning chair and spun waiting for everyone else to join the meeting. Sebastian and Anthony were playing tic-tac-toe and I was playing winner. Zendaya walked in with Tom and I sighed staring at him feeling a pang in my chest.

"Loser" "cheater" "sore loser!" "ROMANIAN!" "AMERICAN!" I looked up to see Sebastian and Anthony in each other's faces again. I laughed slightly and then they sat back down. "Sebastian cheated... I mean won" I smiled and started a new game choosing X.

Florence, Scarlet, Elizabeth, and Chris Hemsworth walked in laughing. I continued our game and Anthony watched us sulking slightly. ScarJo and Lizzie walked over to me and kissed my head. I blew a kiss at them before continuing the game.

"Is everyone here?" Kevin Feige walked in smiling going to his seat at the end of the table. Both of the Benedicts walked in and sat at the table. "Ok I know it's pretty early but we need to go over everyone's project appearances because some of you seem to be confused".

I lowered down into my seat realizing this meeting was because of me. Yesterday I called to see if there was anyway I could drop out of the Spider-Man movies but Kevin said he'd talk to me tomorrow.

I tapped my foot slightly feeling guilty for being the reason everyone was here so early. Lizzie winked at me and I smiled still feeling guilty. "Alright there is like a million of you so we're going to do this in sections. Everyone except the Spider-Man cast go wait out in the lobby or something".

Kevin smiled at us and I tried my best to look nonchalant. Tom and I made eye contact but I quickly looked away forcing myself to stare at Kevin and listen to him. "So I understand that Tom and Alex are over" Tom and I slouched into our seats cringing slightly.

Kevin didn't seem to notice and he continued "anyways Alex you will continue to be in the Spider-Man franchise as Peter's girlfriend until it fits the story for you to not be there anymore" i but my lip and Tom stared at me in disbelief.

"If there are no other questions I have to talk to the Black Widow cast now but don't go far we have to do a group meeting when I'm done". We all nodded and I tried to hurry and leave.

Tom eventually caught up to me and he grabbed my arm. This was the first time we were talking in person since our break up. Well that didn't involve work. "Alex?" I looked up at him and realized how much I missed him.

"Can I help you?" Tom seemed hurt "you asked to quit Spider-Man?" I bit my lip and sighed "no I just asked if I had to be in it" he scoffed still hurt "why would you do that?" "I don't know maybe because I just need space" "space? Didn't you break up with me because you needed space?!" I was uncomfortable and wanted to leave "technically you broke up with me".

Tom rolled his eyes "a break is a break up!" I held back my tears and stared at him dead in the eyes "don't worry about what I do! Go back home to your girlfriend!" I brushed past him and I felt my eyes prick again.

Neither one of us raised our voices but still this hurt. It felt like we were breaking up all over again. I ran out the building and sat in my car crying. After a while I wasn't just crying because of Tom but because of all of my losses.

I heard a knock on my window and then my doors opened. "You should really lock your doors" I heard Lizzie say. I laughed and then four pairs of arms were around me. "We love you" I heard ScarJo say and I smiled "we love you so much" Lizzie said and then they both kissed my cheeks. "I love you guys too" they giggled and then removed their arms.

"Drive to the taco truck because we want tacos" I laughed and then ScarJo gave me a sad look "ok I'll drive switch places with me" I smiled and then we swapped.

Itsalexactually: My favorite fake gingers 🖤
[Tagged: @scarjohanssen @elizabetholsen]
3,293,268 Likes  837,639 Comments

📌 user: mediocre 😕
itsalexactually: pin of shame 
user: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
user: THEYRE HANGING OUT!
user: I— I have no words
user: yeha maybe I am gay
user: I'm still hurt bc Tomlex unfollowed each other but this makes up for it
user: Scarlet is so pretty!!
user: ScarJo and Lizzie hugging 🥺
user: stop this is way to adorable!
elizabetholsen: Love you Babe! (Liked by itsalexactually)
user: Idec that Alex post to much bc her stuff is always amazing!
itsalexactually: lol thanks? 🖤
user: 😩
sebastianstan: STOP POSTING!
itsalexactually: NO
anthonymackie: if I see you on my feed again I'll block you 🤓
itsalexactually: didn't I block u? How are u here? 💀
user: pls— 💀✋
zendaya: oh that's where you want 😭
itsalexactually: we got some very good tacos