1.2

"All I need is your lovin"

Alex's POV
"Babe you almost ready?" I walked into the hotel room to see Pete still in his pajamas laying on the bed. "Pete get up we gotta get ready the Premiere is in a few hours" he looked up at me "I don't wanna go anymore" I furrowed my brows and walked over to him touching his forehead "babe what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?".

"Alex I just don't wanna go ok" "ok? Where's this coming from?" "Alex I saw the text" I was confused "what texts? Pete what the hell are you talking about?" "Yesterday when you asked me to check your phone I saw the text between you and Tom" I felt like I was drowning.

"Pete that's not— "DON'T... don't tell me it's not what it looks like" I felt my eyes prick "Pete please it's just— "do you still love him?" I sat down on the bed and held my legs to my chest "Pete I love you" we met eyes and he frowned "and I love you but clearly you love him too! I mean why are you even talking to him if it's not about work?".

"I just think he and I have so much to talk about because you know we and never really talked about the split it just happened but Pete I swear to you I love you and Tom and I are done" he sighed "I know Boyfriend is about him Alex. I've always known and I know about that song you've been writing in your book that's also about him".

"Ok so Pete what do you want me to do? I write what I feel and right now I don't know what I feel and I'm sorry that it hurts you!" Pete watched me for a little before responding.

"I think I'm just gonna go home and you have fun tonight" Pete stood up and I started crying "Pete are we breaking up?" He looked at me seriously for a second "I dunno are we?" I didn't say anything so he just walked out.

As he was leaving I heard people coming in "Alex it's time to get ready! What's wrong?" I looked up at Maria and wiped my tears "I'm ok let's get ready. It's Endgame day!".

🖤

Itsalexactually: OMG HAPPY ENDGAME DAY!1,838,936 Likes  293,967 Comments 📌user: She's an icon, she's a legend, and she is the moment! Come on now!user: OH MY GOD!user: Alex came and did what needed to be doneuser: I'm in awe user: Happy Endgame D...

1,838,936 Likes  293,967 Comments
📌user: She's an icon, she's a legend, and she is the moment! Come on now!
user: OH MY GOD!
user: Alex came and did what needed to be done
user: I'm in awe
user: Happy Endgame Day Alex!
user: I can't wait to go see Endgame when I get off today!!
user: The dress is kinda ugly ngl
zendaya: Okaaaaaaay Alex baby you are art 😍
itsalexactually: Ily Z 🖤
harleynotquinn: We asked for a show and you delivered 😌
itsalexactually: I try 😘
user: I'm in love
robertdowneyjr: You look great honey
sebastianstan: 👑 (liked by itsalexactually)
anthonymackie: I think I'm gonna call you for the next Premiere 🤩
itsalexactually: Yes please!

🖤

I walked off of the purple carpet just as I had last year. This time there was no Tom for me to take pictures with but that was fine. Pete needed his space and I can respect that.

"Hi Alex! Do you mind stopping for a few questions?" I looked at the black girl and smiled "of course not ask away!" She looked nervous a little so I gave her a smile. "So it's the night of the Endgame Premiere how do you feel?" "Well I'm not drunk this time so I'm feeling good about tonight!"

"It's crazy how much can change in just a year" I knew she was talking about Tom but I just brushed it off "yeah but I'm in a prettier dress this year so there's that!" I felt a hand on my shoulders and I looked to see Chadwick and Chris Evans behind me.

"Hey guys what's up" "we saw you over here and we just wanted to come say hello" the interviewer gave a little laugh and I realized I never asked her name. "What's your name?" She looked a bit surprised "I'm Genevieve everyone calls me Gen" I smiled "I'm Alexia please call me Alex".

"Ok well Alex, Chadwick, and Chris I have a few little Marvel Triva games so are y'all up to it?" The three of us made eye contact nervously "hell yeah let's do it!" Evans yelled and Chadwick and I laughed.

"Ok well question one what does SHIELD stand for?" "I think Evans should go first" Chadwick said and I nodded in agreement "wow thanks guys! Ok SHIELD, Strategy Heros In Home Land... I need a D word oh oh Dynamite!" I laughed "Chadwick you're up!" Chadwick groaned "I actually don't know so I'm just gonna guess. Security Home Invaders Enforcement Law Division?" I laughed and both Chadwick and Chris started yelling "ok you try smarty pants!".

I smiled "I actually know what it stands for! I am a proud Marvel fan before actress so I can confidently say SHIELD stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement... L oh shit oh shit I forgot the L" I heard Chadwick and Evans bullying me in the background "oh wait wait wait LOGISTICS! It's Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division! God I am to good at this!".

Gen started laughing and I was smiling from my victory. I looked over Genevieve's shoulder and I saw Tom and Sabrina posing for the cameras. I saw Scarlett I'm her silver dress and I smiled "thank you Genevieve for having me but I'm gonna go look around" she smiled "thank you for doing this with me!" I walked away and headed for ScarJo.

"SCARLETT!" She turned around and we met eyes "ALEX!" She half walked half ran to me and we hugged "ScarJo you look amazing!" "Says you Alex!" I kissed her forehead and the cameras flashed. I felt happy again Tom & Sabrina were soon forgotten.

🖤

Marvel: Some looks from last night ♥️986,935 Likes  92,639 Comments

986,935 Likes  92,639 Comments

user: THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD!
user: ScarJo, Brie, Alex, Danai and Sebastian look the best ngl!
user: They're so cute
user: I'm so excited to see Endgame!!
user: They all slayed tbh
user: Alex's dress looks soft
user: Marvel is both my therapy and my reason for therapy
itsalexactually: idc we slayed 💅🏻

user: THEY ALL LOOK SO GOOD!user: ScarJo, Brie, Alex, Danai and Sebastian look the best ngl!user: They're so cuteuser: I'm so excited to see Endgame!!user: They all slayed tbhuser: Alex's dress looks softuser: Marvel is both my therapy and my reas...

Itsalexactually: Me and my little sister 🖤
[Tagged: @lexi.rabe]
927,836 Likes  94,937 Comments

user: they're both so cute 🥰
user: I'm sorry did she just say little sister?!!
user: Yeah in Endgame not irl
user: I'm so ready for Thanos to get his ass kicked!
lexi.rabe: I missed you Alex
itsalexactually: I missed you too baby 😘
user: Stark Girls 🤎