6.3

"Just making sure I'm good on my own tonight"

Itsalexactually added to her story

Alex's POV I heard a knock at the door so I gently pulled away from Victoria and walked downstairs

Alex's POV
I heard a knock at the door so I gently pulled away from Victoria and walked downstairs. I opened the door to see Dalton. "Dalton hey!" He smiled at me "hi Alex" we stood there awkwardly as I waited for him to continue.

"I know this is weird me showing up here but I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime" to say I was shocked was an understatement. I didn't have a good track record when it came to relationships and Dalton seemed to be really nice.

"Dalton I would love to" I sighed and he's smile dropped "but?" I nodded slightly "but I'm trying this new thing where I focus on myself rather than a new relationship" he gave me a sad smile and I felt guilty.

"It's ok Alex I get it, have a good night" "good night Dalton" I closed the door and I felt a pant in my heart. I knew this was the right decision so why did I want to run outside and tell him I changed my mind?

"Who was at the door?" I looked up to see Victoria "my realtor, he asked me out" Victoria laughed and walked downstairs. "What did you say?" She continued walking and I followed her "I told him no because I was trying to focus on me" Victoria grabbed her phone and started calling someone.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I jumped up onto the counter top and sighed "well yeah but Dalton is really nice but then again I just ended things with Pete because— "hi can I get two large pizzas. Yes one cheese and one pepperoni and those garlic bread things" I walked away and grabbed my mail of the living room table.

I sat on down in front of Victoria and she read my address out. "Great thank you" she hung up and stared at me "so why did you and Pete break up?" I groaned "because he thinks I'm still in love with Tom which isn't true I'm over him" Victoria laughed "yeah ok".

Itsalexactually added to her story