08 : Heading to the Capital

"Could  you  please  say  it  one  more  time?"

Basen  was  standing  next  to  Cale.  While  Roksoo  is  sitting  quietly  in  the  couch.   The  story  of  the  Henituse  family  that  was  not  mention  in  the  novel  is  currently  happening  infront  of  her  eyes. 

"You  shall  go  to  the  capital  as  the  family's  representative."  Cale  can  already  feel  the  headache  coming  in.

"Originally,  Basen  was  supposed  to  go  however  you  are  the  first  born  son  of  the  family."  Cale  immediatly  open  his  mouth  to  retort  at  his  father. 

"But  father  isn't  Basen  the  heir?  Why  would  i  needed  to  go  there?"  

"I  know.  But  the  crown  is  hosting  a  big  event,   and  the  noble  families  of  each  territory  have  been  invited  to  gather  together.  It  will  be  your  first  time  to  go  visit  the  crown,   but  basen  has  been  going  to  the  similar   functions  to  the  last  two  years.  However  i  am  hoping  for  you  to  go  this  time." 

Big  event  that  was  hosted  by  the  crown.  That  made  Roksoo  think  about  a  single  accident.  The  plaza  terror  incident. 

A  secret  organization  commits  a   terrorist  acts.  When  many  of  the  citizens  are  gathered  in  one  place.  The  protagonist  Choi  Han  is  the  one  who  manages  to  block   about  half  of  their  plot.  That  would  be  the  fourth  time  that  Choi  Han  and  the  secret  organization  would  come  in  contact  with  eachother. 

As  a  result.  Choi  Han  was  able  to  save  a  lot  of  citizens  at  the  plaza  and  becomes  connected  with  the  crown  prince,   they  then  quickly  develop  a  friendship  with  eachother. 

Roksoo  suddenly  gets  a  chill. 

Since  the  novel  describe  the  event  in  Choi  Han's  point  of  view.  It  did  not  talk  much  about  the  gathering  of  the  nobles.  All  it  mentioned  is  that  Choi  Han   gains  some  party  members  before  and  after  of  the  incidents.  As  well  as  the  strong  backing  of  the  crown  prince. 

But  he  had  to  go  the  scene  of  that  terrorist  attack?  Of  course  he  did  not  know  whether  the  nobles  would  gathered  in  plaza  as  well.   Roksoo  then  started  to  recall  the  information   in  'The  Birth  Of  A  Hero.' 

[[  Tons  of  people  we're  gathered  in  the  plaza.  The  platform  was  still  empty.  It  was  for  the  royal  family  that  would  soon  arrive.  Choi  Han  could  see  some  other  people  who  looked  like  they  hold  important  positions.  However,   more  important  for  Choi  Han  was  a  fact  that  a  lot  citizens,   young  ,   old  ,  male  ,  female.   we're  gathered  here.  Choi  Han's  heart  started  to  beat  faster. 

He  did  not  want  to  see  a  group  of  innocent  people  dying  again  ]]  

Would  people  who  looked  like  they  hold  important  positions  includes  the  nobles?  Roksoo  quickly  turned  to  look  at  Cale  who  is  still  Deruth  convincing.  Roksoo  quietly  stand  up from  her  sit.  And  walk  towards  cale  before  tugging  at  his  sleeve. 

Cale's  mouth  continued  to  repeatedly  open  and  close.  But  stops  when  he  felt  someone  tugging  at  his  sleeve.  He  then  look  at  his  side.  Surprise  to  see  Roksoo  who  is  quietly  sitting  in  the  couch  earlier  are  now  standing  beside  him.  Tugging  at  his  sleeve  to  get  his  attention.   

"Yes  soo-ah?"   Cale  asked.  As  Roksoo  motioned  him  to  leaned  closer  which  he  did  leaned  closer  as  Roksoo  whispered  in  his  ears.  "Oppa  i  want  to  go  to  the  capital,  i  wanted  to  see  what  does  capital  looks  like.."   

Cale  then  let  out  a  sigh  before  quickly  nodding.  "Fine.  I  guess  i  can  tolerate  those  insuferable  nobles  for  a  while."   Roksoo  quickly  lighten  up.   "Thank you  oppa!"  Cale's  lips  twitch  seeing  his  roksoo  beaming.  "That's  nothing."  He  said  placing  his  hand  on  top  of  her  head  before  patting  eat. 

*!cough!* 

Cale  and  Roksoo  then  turned  towards  the  source  of  the  sudden  cough  and  saw  Deruth  and  Basen  staring  at  them.   Before  clearing  their  throath.  "I  apologize.  Something  got  stuck  iny  my  throath."  Basen  apologize  before  looking  away. 

"That's  good  son.  You  will  leave  in  five  days."   Cale  just  nodded  at  his  father  before  leaving  with  roksoo.  

Meanwhile.  Basen  and  Deruth  who  was  left  in  the  study  look  at  eachother  without  saying  anything  yet  have  the  same  thoughts.  Specially  deruth  who  had  a  hard  time  convincing  his  son.  In  the  end  when  Roksoo  said  she  wants  to  go  to  the  capital  Cale  had  immediatly  say  yes  without  hesitation.

'Seriously  Cale/Hyung-nim  is  very  smitten  towards  miss  roksoo.'