Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

???: NATSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!💢💢💢

???: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Inside the Guild

It currently shows Drake chasing Natsu with a katana ready to slice him up

It currently shows Drake chasing Natsu with a katana ready to slice him up. It also shows Natsu running for his life while Lucy was running behind both of them trying to stop Drake from murdering Natsu.

A/N: Damn new story already started and shit's already out of control

A/N: Damn new story already started and shit's already out of control. 😂😂

Drake: I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU IDIOT! YOU ATE MY DAMN CHOCOLATE CAKE!

Natsu: I'm sorry! I didn't know it was yours!

Drake: YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I LOVE EATING CHOCOLATE YOU DUMBASS!

Lucy: Drake sweetie calm down!

PAUSE!

Drake's POV

Yeah that guy with the katana chasing the guy with the salmon colored hair, that's me. My name is Drakolos Blaze, or just Drake for short. My father was a dragon who was also the lord of all dragons, Agvuu. And my mother was a former human by the name of  Hope. When I was seven my parents mysteriously disappeared leaving me and my adopted brother Noy (who's a flying cat btw) alone. It hasn't been all bad though I mean me and Noy gained a new family at the number one guild in all of Fiore. There I met another dragon slayer named by the name of Natsu Dragneel. Like me and Noy he was abandoned by his dragon foster father.

Then we met another dragon slayer an iron dragon slayer by the name of Gajeel. And just like Natsu and me Gajeel lost his was abandoned by his dragon foster father. With Natsu I thought it was a coincidence but when Gajeel told me about Metalicanna's disappearance I was starting to get suspicious. But then we met Arong Grimm and Dex Kruger and just like us they're dragon foster parents were gone. On the 7th day, of the 7th month, in the year 777. After hearing this it was confirmed this wasn't a coincidence anymore this was all connected. I don't know what brought us together but one thing i do know is that brought us together. But I know with their help and our guild mates help we'll find out what happened to our parents together!