Chapter 4: Enter the Oración Seis!

Everyone was still taken aback from the revelation of the girl well except Jura.

Jura: Now then, since all guilds are present we can begin.

Gray and Dex: (shocked) HE'S NOT EVEN FAZED BY THIS!?

Lyon: Obviously not.

Sherry: What in the world was Cait Shelter thinking, sending a little girl on this kind of mission? They must really be hurting for members if they sent her here on her own.

???: She isn't alone. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, gaudy trollop.

Everybody's eyes widened in disbelief but none more than Noy and Happy. Walking up beside Wendy was a white talking cat! The difference was, she was a female!

 Walking up beside Wendy was a white talking cat! The difference was, she was a female!

Noy: (shocked) W-What? She's just like us!

Wendy: (looking back at the cat) Oh, Carla
You followed me here?

White Cat (Now dubbed Carla): Of course I did. You're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied, child.

Trimens: (sparkling, posing) Pretty kitty.

Dex: (deadpan) Okay, now you guys are being creeps.

Carla looks over and sees both Noy and Happy staring at her. Noy's stare was more of curiosity and shock while Happy's was....lovestruck. Which made Noy give him a deadpan expression.

Noy: Seriously?

The Trimens then surround Wendy and started flirting with her which made her more uncomfortable. But that was cut short  when Drake zoomed over and punt the three away.

Drake: BACK OFF YOU CREEPERS!

After he knocked them away Drake turns his attention back Wendy. He looks at the girl with serious expression that made her nervous.

Wendy: (nervously) Um, i-it's nice to meet you Mr. D-Dragon Lord. I'm Wendy.

Drake says nothing as he got close to Wendy's face and glares at her. The young girl was nervous about this and was shaking a bit.

Drake: You're.......

Drake slowly raises his hands up and begins to reach out towards her. Wendy closes her eyes bracing for whatever's about to come. But then she felt her cheek being squished upon something else. When she opened her eyes she saw that Drake had her in a hug and was squishing her cheek against his. On his face was the biggest smile spread across his face.