Chapter 5: Dragon Lord V.S Demon Lord

Time had completely slowed down, everything seemed to had stop completely. All except the two combatants. Virgil was right on top of Drake in a matter of seconds.  The Dragon Lord was surprised and didn't expect anyone to get the jump on him so easily. But as quickly as Virgil started Drake managed to react in the nick of time.

He leans back avoiding Virgil's punch and allowing him to soar over his head. Drake takes advantage of his opponent being over him and launched a kick towards his abdomen. But Virgil pivots his body allowing Drake's kick to miss. Virgil spun and lands on the ground and throws a kick towards Drake's face. Quickly Drake blocks his kick with his left forearm. Virgil jumps back a few feet getting some distance between him and Drake. While Drake lunged to his feet and turns himself toward Virgil.

Time seemed to have kicked back in as everything was moving normally again. The two stared each other down well, at lest Drake did. He couldn't see much of Virgil's face underneath that cloak. The others had halted their battles with the other members of the Seis to see this. Even the other members of the Seis were curious to see how this would play out.

Cobra: (still facing off with Natsu, Gray, and Virgil) Huh, it's rare to see Brain actually use Virgil.

Gray: (look towards Cobra, surprised) Whoa, what!? You never seen him fight before?!

Cobra just looks back at the three and smirks. He then jumps away from them and lands back beside Brain. Suddenly the other members of the Seis showed up beside Brain.

Natsu: (comically angry) HEY GET BACK HERE! WE AIN'T DONE WITH YOU JERKS YET!!!💢💢💢💢

Brain: We shall continue our little skirmish in a bit. (Grins wickedly) But for now, why don't we watch how your Dragon Lord fairs against our Demon Lord?

Erza: (narrows eyes) Such foolishness! If you think we're treating this like a game, you're wrong!

Drake: I got this guy!

Drake's call surprised the others.

Arong: But Drake-

Drake: I wanna see if this guy's really a big deal as everyone says he is. If anything happens to me, run.

Natsu: What!? No way man!

Drake: (glances back) If I get killed here, you guys have to be the ones to stop these guys! That's an order!

The others were hesitant but agreed. Meanwhile, Drake turns his attention back to Virgil to whom was waiting patiently to continue their fight.

Drake: Well, shall we continue?

Virgil: Gladly.

Drake: But before we continue, tell me one thing. You're a dragon slayer, aren't you?

This shocks every member of the alliance but none more than Natsu, Dex, Arong, and Wendy.

Lyon: (shocked) He's a...dragon slayer?

Ren: (struggling to sit up) Well that kind of makes sense of his power.

Virgil said nothing and just stood there in silence. But then he began to chuckle slightly. Drake got on guard preparing for anything while the others got a cold chill from his laughter.

Virgil: You're the first one to ever figure that out! (Cackles) Well done! Of course, I shouldn't be surprise, you are the (mockingly) all mighty, Dragon Lord.

Virgil reached up and grabs his cloak in his hand. Guess I don't need this anymore.

Virgil threw his cloak at Drake and flew directly at the him at blinding speeds. He steps to the side and looks at the cloak as flies pass him. The cloak heads directly towards Happy and then crashed right next to him. This makes the blue cat jump and scream as his bug out from nearly being flattened.