Chapter 2: Love and Lucky

3 weeks Before our heroes departure

It was a slow day at Fairy Tail which was actually a shock for everyone. It shows Drake sitting at one of the tables with Lucy, Natsu, Noy, and Happy. His feet were kicked up on the table as he was leaning back in his seat.

Drake: (groaning) "I'M BOOOOORED!"

Natsu: Well we can always find a job.

Drake: But none of them are any good! (Looks at Lucy) Hey babe, wanna go fuck?

Lucy: (blushing, comically angry) DON'T SAY THAT OUT LOUD DUMMY!

Natsu: There's probably some good ones available now.

Drake: (gets up) Yeah probably. (Looks back at Lucy) Wanna come Lulu?

Drake then noticed Lucy staring at the doorway of the guild. He looks towards the entrance and saw no one there. He narrows his eyes into a frown.

Drake: (looks back at her) Babe?

Lucy: It might be my imagination, but lately i've been getting super creepy feeling that somebody's watching me.

Drake: (raises brow) Really?

Natsu: (offscreen) What'd ya think? Is there a term for Lucy's condition?

The two look over and see Natsu and Happy talking while looking in a dictionary.

Happy: I say it's a textbook case of excessive ego.

SMACK! SMACK!

It shows Drake holding the book in his hand and lumps on Natsu and Happy's heads.

Drake: (deadpan) Frigging hilarious.

Drake, Noy, and Lucy got ready to head home.

Natsu: Remember tomorrow at noon, we'll see you then!

Happy: See you!

Lucy: You betcha.

Noy: Later guys.

Drake: (back towards them makes gunshot gesture to them while walking away)

The three began their trek back home down the path. While they were walking Lucy was singing a little jingle while plue (who she summoned) was walking with them.

Lucy: Wonder what I should wear tomorrow?

Noy: Just nothing fancy.

Lucy: Oh hush Noy! What do you think I should wear tomorrow Drake?

Silence

Lucy: Drake?

Silence

Lucy: (looks back) Drake did you-

Lucy was cut off as she saw Drake was gone. Noy looks back too and his eyes widened to see Drake was gone.

Lucy: (nervous) Where'd Drake go?

There was nothing but absolute silence.

Lucy: Dra-

Lucy was cut off as Noy covered her mouth in his battle form. He had a serious scowl on his face as he walks pass Lucy. He was staring intently down the path as he got down on all fours. Lucy watched this in silence and said nothing. A few seconds later they heard struggling and a man wearing tattered cloak gets thrown out the bushes. Seeing this lets out a snarl before roaring and lunging at the hooded man. He caught him and pins him down to the ground under his hand. A few seconds later it shows Drake walk out of the bushes where the hooded man was thrown out of with scowl.