~chapter 5~

——————Recap———————

I went a bright red, Wilbur had read my donation and responding to it! That's something I never knew that I needed.

I kept up my interaction on chat and with donations kind of hoping he would respond to them again and he did some of them not all of them but that's fair enough Im just so overjoyed that he replied to me I was just wishing we could of spoke face to face about it.
I know it's a bit much to ask for but it's just a hope you know it won't even happen.

——————~~~Y/n POV~~~—————

After Wilbur had finished his stream I just laided back on my bed with a sigh, I was happy because of Wilbur's stream but I'm still really confused on what my dream if it was a dream was about there was that man, and his face was blurred and scratched out and I only heard him say one sentence when he spoke other times it would just sound like it was censored.

I tried to get my mind off it but it never really worked, walking over to my desk I sat down at my pc and opened up twitch just to let off some steam because streams make it easier to get my mind off!

"Hi hello my loves welcome back or welcome to my stream if your new here! My name is Y/n but I go by u/n on twitch!" I said waving to the camera. I sat there just a chill stream with chat singing lovejoy and answering answers to chat.
I get a question asking what my favroute drink is and I explain that bubble tea is my favroute drink, all of a sudden I remember this video I saw today.

"OMG GUESS WHAT GUYS"
"OK NO U WILL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND ITS SO CRAZY" my hand flung over to my mouse and dragged it along to my search bar to try to find the video then I pulled it up on steam

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLvmPf8E/?k=1

^ link to a tiktok

"Like seriously how do they know I spend all my money on boba genuinely!!" I shouted into the camera

I decided to move on but then wanted to make boba, I already had all the stuff in my kitchen.

"Hold on chat I'll be back in a minute"

I run out my room and down to my kitchen I fumbled around getting everything in the box I had in my hand and then turned around and ran back up the stairs, busting open my door.

"IM BACK CHAT!" I shouted from the door frame.

"ABD U BRAUGHT BOBA" I added on crashing into my chair.

I had the green tea boiled already and poured it into my cup, next I added the mango syrup and the peach tapioca balls. Shaking it up a little bit holding down the lid with it.

 Shaking it up a little bit holding down the lid with it

^ like this but in a jar like glass bc it homemade

I popped my straw into the top of the glass.
"Boom bitches, that's how your gal makes her boba tea, that I'm definitely not addicted to"