~chapter 9~

——————————-Recap———————

Y/n- @y/u/n

I'm going to a lovejoy concert, best birthday gift ever thanks to @MementoMori_ and @NiamhOri. Looking forward to it!

I hover my finger over the tweet button and think screw it
After that I clicked the blue button and the tweet then appeared on my feed.
I shut down twitter and put my phone down
I closed my eyes for a little bit of peice but before I know it it all goes black and dreams are yet to come

——————————-Y/n POV————————-

I woke up to the glaring light of the sun shining through my window. I shot up instantly when I realised today was my birthday, I finally realised that today that I'm going to a lovejoy concert, they are all going to be stood there right infront of me preforming LIVE!!

I walked down stairs and saw my two sisters on the kitchen island sat behind presents and a cake In front of them. I stood still and my mouth just dropped and I just crouch down and laughed because of how stupid they looked.

I ran over to them and gave them both a hug then one big group hug and I was happy that I had my sisters here with me and I wasn't stuck with Alex in his apartment.

———-

When I got out of bed I tried opening the door but it was locked. I banged and screamed for him to let me out as I only knew the one person that would do this. Suddenly the door comes flying back it smashes me in the head and I get flung into the wall at the other end of the room. My head was gushing with blood but Alex didn't care. He came right up to me and put his hand round my neck and spoke into my ear.

"Your going to get the best birthday present of your life"

I tried to push him if I tried screaming but I couldn't even gasp for breath I tried kicking and shoving, nothing worked until my vision went black and I collapsed on the floor.

After that I woke up to bright blinding lights and 7 stitches on my forehead

———

Tears were streaming down my face as my hand snakes around from my sisters shoulders up to my forehead were my scar and residing pain was, I sobbed and sobbed as the one thing I didn't want to be reminded of came back to.

I explained my flashback to my sisters and they just felt sympathy, there wasn't much else to feel. Until they gave the brilliant idea of open a present to maybe help cheer me up, I wasn't sure how well it was going to work but I'd give it a shot.

Out of the pile of colourful paper hiding the things inside I chose the small rectangular one.
It was about the size of my palm plus my fingers.

I looked up at my sisters and the smiles on their faces instantly just grew as soon as I picked it up.
I ripped off the tape and carefully opened it up just to see how far I could go without ripping the paper.
When I looked at the contents of what the colourful paper held my jaw dropped, once again the smiles on my sisters faces brightened and only grew stronger.

It was a Walkman I'd always wanted one of these I've always put my music on cassettes and not be able to listen to them
( it's a thing you would put cassette tapes in and it plays whatever is on it often music)