~chapter 11~

——————————recap———————————
Before I knew it the song called jubilee line began to play threw my ears. I was swaying to the music with tears down my cheeks. I never knew a song to make me feel so happy yet so sad at the same time, sad because it reminded my of that night on the side rails.
Yet it also brought me back to last night, the night of the concert, the night Wilbur hugged me, talked to me, comforted me.

——————————Y/N POV———————

I was thinking of my parents about that one night and how terrible I felt. I didn't even care that I was at work at this point I just wanted to feel like I had got something off my chest. Without even giving a second doubt I went behind my desk grabbed the nearest pen and put the ink to paper and poured my soul out, I just began writing about that one night, that night were if it wasn't for the pounding rain and that damn lorry driver, I would've still had my parents waiting for me to get back home after work and I would still have parents to support, love and cherish me and my sisters.

Before I even knew it I had my streaming waterfalls reaching out and falling down the round curves of my face. And soon enough I was no longer in the library...

————————————————————————

I was staring out the dimly light car window plastered with little drops of water reflecting the bright luminous light of cars headlights.
I was enjoying the view of city lights covering the field metallic grey grass.

(That was a metaphor of buildings and stuff if you couldn't grasp the idea btw)

A truck came swerving down the road and slowly curved until it hit the front of the drivers car window with enough impact to push the car off the side of the road. The car was tumbling and tumbling and I fell back hitting my head on the glass on the door breaking the glass causing my head to drip a deep crimson red, I could hear blaring car alarms, my vision going black but in the last glimpse of vision I had I witness my own parents death, a Metallically taste filled my mouth while my nose was collecting the aroma of rain on wet concrete and that oddly specific new car smell.
It had finally gone all black until I open eyes and was greeted with blaring lights, I stood up grabbing my head with a wince as the pressure was to hard to bare. I turned to my side looking out at the big glass slider door, watching as the doctors and visitors also patients romed that halls
I tried to start to walk but my feet plummeted through the floor and I was back in the car again, it was dark but I looked in the front of the car really hoping that there was still some hole but I was greeted with my mothers head detached from her body hanging on the mirror in the middle with her spine following wear her neck would be, dripping with blood but the most grimace part she was staring at me with a grin on her face and the smile began to crack the sides of her mouth until her face split open.

I screamed as I watched this happen as her thick red blood splattered across my face, her teeth still in her skull but with no skin around it.

My head fell back and everything went back once again

—————————————-

(For those confused, y/n had a flash back, but after she fell through the floor it was a nightmare)

//////

I lifted my head up that had previously been laying on the peice of paper on my desk, lifting my hands up to my face frantically checking if I had actually had any blood on my face, which I didn't.
I stared at the lyrics of my song as I started crying hysterically after what I had just witnessed in that awful nightmare.

I looked around and a few people were staring at me, I just gathered I was screaming and it was pretty loud so I shook it off.
I got up and pushed the trolley filled with books I need to put back, I stood with one leg on a pole across the back pushed my self of my other leg and rolled down the isles until I reach where I need to and put the books where they needed to go.
I had repeated this cycle for a little while, I had put another book back on the shelf.
I pushed myself off again no looking where I was going and all of a sudden I came to a sudden holt. I heard a very load groan, I was confused at first and it took me a minute to realise
I looked up shocked now knowing why I had randomly stopped I pulled my headphones off my head and had tested them around my neck. I was then met with Wilbur standing there very tall, I had just hit him in the hip and probally his knee as well. I pulled the trolley back pretty quickly and rushed over to him.