🥀You're never going to love me🥀

xXxT0xsicwhite

xXxT0xsicwhite

Angst
This oneshot will be written in Light's POV

-------

I thought out what to say to her as I stared at the flowers infront of me, I was planning on confessing to charli today.

I decided to just tell her how I really feel around her and took the flowers rushing downstairs excitement written on my face.

I almost tripped on the last step but I managed to catch my self and rushed into the living room. There I saw charli with luca.

I didn't want to confess with him around. I'm not that cruel, luca liked charli too.

I stayed by the door watching them talk.

"So charli will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

I felt my heart drop. Was I too late? I felt the tears in my eyes as I tightened my grip on the the flowers. I just wanted to throw them at luca's stupid face. But I managed to hold myself back and sprinted back upstairs slamming my door shut and sinking down leaning on it.

I threw the flowers across the room in anger.

Luca always ruined everything! Charli was supposed to love me not him.

I pulled at my purple hair in frustration crying loudly. "Light I saw you running away are you okay?" I heard charli say. "Go away!" I yelled back harshly.

"Light what's wrong...?" Charli said softly obviously hurt by the tone in my voice. "It's nothing. Why don't don't go and bother your boyfriend!?"

Charli gave no response. "That's what I thought." I said rolling my eyes.

"Light... I thought you didn't like me..." I could tell she was crying now. "We'll I do...!" I tried to still sound mad but I couldn't stop myself from crying.

"Let me in." She said. I gave in a opened the door. She was almost crying as much as i was.

"I love you too... but I can't break up with luca..."

...