🥀Fire🥀

.

'''

"Charli wake up!" Light yelled frantically shaking Charli awake. "Hmm?" Charli groaned sitting up. She noticed it was odly hot  in the house even though it being summer.

"There's a fire Charli get up!!!" Those words where all it took for Charli too jump out of bed taking Light by the hand and dragging him into the hallway. There where flames everywhere, blocking the stairs.

Light swore loudly gripping Charli's hand tighter. "Light I'm scared!" Charli whined hugging Light with tears in her eyes. "I know but you're gonna be alright." Light said dragging charli back into their room.

They where now blocked in by the flames. "Open the window" Light ordered Charli as he struggled too lift the mattress. Charli did as Light told her too and wathed as Light threw the mattress out the window. "Jump." He said. "What no! I'm not going without you." Charli cried. "Jump Charli I might hurt you if i just down after you. Only one of us can go." Light said sadly.

"No I'm not gonna let you die!!!" Charli yelled. Light wasn't having any of it. He pushed charli over to the window. "Goodbye charli..." He said pushing her out.

Charli screamed as she fell through the air landing on the soft mattress. Though it was a soft landing it still hurt a lot. And she could feel someone dragging her away as she drifted out of consciousness.