🔥School trip🔥

heyimakestories

Warnings: Smut, underage(?) And public sex

----

The whole class was yelling and messing around.

Ligh sat in the back with his bestfriend, charli,

He rested his head next to the open window. he was so hot, sweat dripping down his face.
Charli seemed to notice this and started to get worried. No one else was acting like him.

"Hey Light you okay...?"  She asked. "Y-yeah." Light stuttered. Charli wasn't born yesterday she wasn't buying that.

She took hold of his wrist making him look at her. "What's wrong?" She asked again but more firmly.

"I have a bit of a problem..."

Charli was confused couldn't he just of said he felt sick, but a little problem...?

She looked down and saw what he meant. "Oh, how did that happen." She asked. "The friction of the pants."

There was a few moments of silence before Light spoke. "Can you help me?"

Charli seemed shocked but tried to keep her voice down. "What?! We're literally in a school bus!" She whisper yelled.

"Pleaseee" Light begged. Charli sighed loudly "Fine"

Light smiled widely at her and unbuttoned his pants and taking his hard dick out. Charli slid down her underwear a little making sure her skirt was low egnouth so now one could see and sat on light lap his dick entering her.

She put her hands on his mouth too hold back her moaned as Light lifted her up and down slowly.

You would have to get up close too see what they where doing, and luckily for them no one was sat at the back.

Light was getting close, his grip on Charli's thighs strengthened as he pants got louder.

Light managed to hold back his main as he came and took charli off his buttoning his pants back up.

"Thank you"