🔥Movie night🔥

°°°

"Cmon Light!" Charli yelled dragging her boyfriend into the living room by his arm and pushing him down onto the couch. Light laughed a little at Charli's excitement and wathed as she turned on Netflix and sat beside Light.

The movie Charli picked was a romance, not Light's favourite, but it made Charli happy so he's happy. Though he was surprised when a sex seen came on.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat his pants getting tighter. "C-charli?" He stuttered, Charli paused the movie and looked over to him. "Yes?" She replied. "I need help" He said shyly. Charli looked at him confused but seemed to get it after a minute. "Okay but there's no condoms so just a blow job." She said. Light nodded in response and started to work on talking off his belt.

It didn't take him long to take both it and his pants off his dick hard and leaking pre-cum. Charli got infront of the couch on her knees looking uo at Light. Light gave her an encouraging smile and she slowly took the tip into her mouth.

Light groaned lowly in response hugging one of the couch cushions to his chest. Charli pulled his closer by his thighs as she took him deeper in her mouth. "Fuck Charli~" he moaned throwing his head back in pleasure. His thighs shook as he got closer too his orgasm and he let out loud and frequent moans thrusting his hips into Charli's mouth in need for more pleasure.

"Mm~" he sighed deeply as he came into Charli's mouth. Charli pulled off before saying "can we continue the movie now?"