3

Ray walks around the room . Touching every single thing near them . "Hm.." Ray hums while looking around , checking if the coast is clear . They continued walking and poof , disappeared .

Emilia searches for any traces of Ray left behind , but none was found . She clicks her tongue , "guess we just have to find a way to reunite with Jun and Ryuú, " she said looking at her boyfriend . Marius nodded in agreement .

They continued rummaging the whole room down but to their disappointment , nothing was found . Marius sat down on the dusty leathered sofa . The moment he extends his arms , he felt as if there was a thick covered book , "isn't this...?"

He took it nervously . "Emilie , come ," he called out to her . She immediately ran and sat next to him , "careful..."

Carefully , he flips the pages one by one , nothing was in it . They looked at eachother for a second , "should we-"

"No need"

They looked behind and saw Ray standing behind them with a remote . "Guess this is the one, " Ray said .

The couple exchanged looks before standing and walks towards Ray , "can't hurt to try , right ?"

Ryuú and Jun on the other hand , decided to lay down on a rusty bed . "We"re useless , huh?" Jun asked . Ryuú can only sigh at that moment .

It took them almost an hour trying to search for whatever it takes to get out from the room . Ryuú stood up from the bed , "question . Do you have anything ... valuable .. on you right now ?"

Jun raised an eyebrow . She looks down on her necklace with a pearl-like pendant , "I guess , this necklace that my late grandma gave ?" As she said so , it starts shining out of nowhere . Just a bit though , in which it took Ryuú's attention .

She smiles . "Interesting , indeed."

She walks out of the room and went to another , "let's have a chat ." Jun followed her outside to another room .

Throughout their whole walk , they talked about how they all became friends and where did the necklace actually come from . Surprisingly , Ryuú had heard of the pretty necklace before .

It connects two worlds together and also may retrieve ones' soul , but only if they manage to find the other piece to unlock it's power . She remembered Ray saying that she found a necklace and it looked exactly the same , "probably the same .."

"What was that ?" Jun leans forward when she heard Ryuú saying something . Ryuú smiled a bit , "ah no , I was talking to myself , hehe.." and giggled . Jun mouthed an 'O' before walking next to Ryuú , "I've been thinking..."

She tried taking off the necklace from her neck but was stopped by Ryuú , "ahhh no no no need , it was given to you so.. you should pass it down to your children .. or something?" Jun laughed .

"AHAHAA , nonsense ! Who says I'm getting married ," she exclaims loudly . Ryuú watches as Jun walks pass her , "... yeah .. i guess you're right .."

The door on the wall that seperated them suddenly opens . "Ryuú!"

"Oh !"

Behind , Marius , Emilia and Ray appeared . They sighed out of relief at being able to see eachother again . "Wow , congrats ! Shall we continue ahead ?" Ryuú said , linking arms with Ray and taking them far away from the rest .

"What did y'all talked about ?"

"Nothing ."

Ray looks at Ryuú for second , "doesn't look like a 'nothing' to me ?" they said . She rolls her eyes and said , "get the necklace ready , I found the match."

Leaving Ray behind , they knew it was time . "How long are you gonna keep this up , Hansel?"

A dark figure came in behind the curtains , "once Ryuú manages to retrieve your soul , it will all end very well.." he said with such a determined tone . Ray went silent before taking out the necklace , "this will get my soul back ?"

Hansel nodded , "or do you wish for another solution ?"

"No , this will do ."

"You know , Ryuú-"

Ray stops him from finishing his sentence , "it's up to her , she's still alive because of the curse." They continued walking as they left Hansel alone .

He could only smirk in response , "Ryuú... I wonder what you'd do afterwards ."