Part. 10 A temporary conclusion

Tabi ran down the hallway as he tried to get out of the apartment. He tried the backdoor which was locked. Suddenly, Agoti grabbed him, and lifted him up into the air.

Agoti - Your not going anywhere, dude.

Tabi - LET ME GO, I HAVE TO SAVE RUV......

Agoti - Ruv is an asshole. You don't need to be around him. He gets what he deserves for what he's done to me.

Tabi - YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.....

Agoti - SHUT UP.

Agoti threw Tabi into the closet, and sealed it shut.

Agoti - You can come out when you've come to your senses.

Tabi - AGOTI, PLEASE!!!!!

Agoti - SHUT IT.

Tabi - FINE. *Mumbles* I'll find a way out of here myself.......

Through stress, hunger, and goat-like instincts, Tabi began to chew on his hat.

Meanwhile, Ruv had been tied to a table of sorts. The Sarvs surrounded him. Staring down with those horrifying malicious expressions. Ruv's heart beat heavily in his chest as he wondered what they were going to do. Collectively, they all started to lift up their arms. They were holding something...... Ruv's breathing quickened. Suddenly, they all held up the object in their hands at the exact same time. Big sharp daggers. Ruv whimpered as he hyperventilated. They raised the daggers high into the air. Their unblinking facial expressions never changing. Their bodies staying completely still. Ruv was unable to move, or fight back nomatter how hard he tried. Suddenly, they brought the daggers down upon him. He screamed like a girl as he cringed. His scream was put to a halt as he realized he hadn't been stabbed at all. He could move again as well. He sat up looking around. Darkness. More darkness surrounded him. Along with even more darkness. He stood up, and begun walking. He heard something bizarre in front of him. It sounded like it was getting closer......it sounded like a deep synth c note. He stopped as he listened. It immediately went silent......then......ZOOM! A PATTERN OF HUNDREDS OF BRIGHT NEON BLUE, AND PINK LINES COVERED EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!!!! Ruv shrieked as he was thrown into the air. He landed on a neon thing, and started ZOOM'N to glob knows where. Suddenly, it stopped causing him to go flying through a wall. This time, he ended up on a glass floor surrounded by giant statues. Mannequin looking statues. Looking around, they seemed to be watching him even though they didn't have eyes....... He started running. Desperately trying to find a way out. He heard the statues move, and chase close behind him. Suddenly, he slid to a stop as there was an incline in the floor that seemed to stretch down into a void. Cornered, he spun around looking hopelessly up at the statues who grinned down at him with toothless smiles. Ruv lost his balance, and began rolling down the slope. Since Ruv was very chubby, and round, he just rolled like a wheel. He couldn't stop himself. Tightly, he closed his eyes. He gained enough traction as he was flung into the dark void. He hit a carpeted floor. He layed there on his back in a daze for a minute. The sound of lights buzzing made him sit up a bit. Looking around, he was in a yellowish greenish looking room. The smell of mildew, and must clogged his nose. He stood up. The surroundings were completely silent, and vacent. Nothing but the sound of the old dim lights overheated buzzing at varying intervals. Ruv huffed as he knew where he was.

Ruv - Really, Sarv? The backrooms? That's as creative as you can get?

Ruv heard a sound behind him......

Meanwhile, Tabi managed to eat ALL of his clothes, and ALL of the clothes in that closet. Completely full, he fell back not truly noticing what he just did.

{Tabi looks like this now. I don't draw him wearing clothes anymore in my art, so I figured I'd change that in the fic as well. Now, Tabi is a small, very soft chubby strawberry Pygmy Goat.}