Part. 16 Zombies-

Ruv - Yesterday didn't happen.

Tabi - Agreed.

That night -

Ruv layed in his bed. Completely out of it, and tired. He noticed Tabi attempting to get up onto the bed. Tabi failed as he was just simply too round, chubby and smol. Ruv, who knew him and his goat were equally tired.....did a very surprising out of character thing.

Tabi bounced one more time, but when this one failed.....he sat there distraught. He suddenly looked up to see Ruv leaning over the edge. He picked up the little goat, and pulled him up onto the bed with him. Tabi, who was completely surprised....began wagging his tail happily that Ruv was accepting him. As Ruv layed back down on his side, Tabi waddled over to him, and snuggled up tightly against his chest. Resting his head in Ruv's neck. Both of them completely exhausted, Ruv had to admit he enjoyed Tabi's company....at least a little bit. Tabi was very warm and felt like one of those extra fluffy pillows. Tabi was a bit put off by Ruv though as he was very cold and clammy, but his skin was also the softest thing he'd ever felt. He was confused, but he was still happy. Their soft breathing throwing each other into a deeper sleep. They could finally rest without any issues......

For the rest of the week at least.......

TIIIMNMMMEEE SKIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!! 🎵

Tabi sat up. It was 3AM. He didn't know quite how he was awoken, but he knew it was for a reason. He kept completely still as he perked his fluffy ears up. He heard slight scratching coming from the outside of the bedroom door. It smelled pretty bad too....but the stench.....seemed to emanate from...... EVERYWHERE-

Thinking he was just having a vivid nightmare, he went underneath the covers, and snuggled back up against Ruv's chest. He attempted to go back to sleep.....but to no avail as there were so many scratching sounds. He bugun to shiver, and whimper under his breath. It caused Ruv to wake up.

Ruv - Ay......what are you doing?

He looked down to see the shivering floofball cower against his chest.

Ruv - Whatever it was, it was just a nightmare. A simple dream.

Tabi - IT'S NO DREAM! LISTEN!

Ruv paused as he noticed the scratching sounds, and sniffed (with his nonexistent nose) at the foul stench.

Ruv got up to look.

Ruv - What in the name of-

Tabi - RUVY NO!

Ruv - CHILL OUT! I'm just checking it out! There's a reasonable explanation for whatever this is!

Ruv stood in front of his bedroom door, and hesitated. Tabi seemed genuinely scared. It just.....gave him a bad feeling. Ruv slowly opened the door.....

Ruv - YAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!

SOMETHING RUSHED AT HIM AND HE SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT FLATTENING HIS BACK AGAINST IT.

Tabi - WHAT THE HELL WAS IT!?!?

Ruv couldn't speak as he was hyperventilating so much along with his heart quite literally beating out of his chest.

Tabi - RUV! WHAT WAS IT!?!?

Ruv - I...I ....I- IT'S SA....SA....SA.....SA.....S......SARV!!!!!!! S... SHE'S......A....A .....A ....A..............Z.....Z....Z...Z-........Z- ZOMBIE!!!!!

Tabi - A REAL ZOMBIE!?!? OH, BOY! LET ME SEE!

Ruv - HELL NO YOU LITTLE DUMBASS! DID YOU JUST FORGET YOUR CAUTION!?!?

Tabi - I was expecting scary monsters! Not awesome zombies!

Ruv - Zombies aren't awesome, man!

Tabi - What- NOW WHO'S BEING THE DUMBASS!?!? WHO SAYS THEY AREN'T COOL?