Part 19 The New Guy

An hour passed. Whitty became restless and cramped in the small ass closet. He had to get out. He couldn't wait any longer.
Opening the closet door, he peeked around the doorframe at Ruv who was sleeping faced towards the wall. Slinking across the room, he made it to the door. He slowly opened it......it made a loud creaking sound. Panicking, he spun his head around to see Ruv sitting up half way, looking directly at him. Gasping, Whitty bolted out the room and down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Ruv was still waking up. As he scratched behind his head, he shook off what he had just seen and laid back down. It didn't happen slow enough for his brain to register.

Whitty had to run past the kitchen where Sarv was, to get to the hallway. He stopped short and peeked inside to see Sarv sitting up on the counter drinking a coffee.
Lightly swinging her legs.

Patiently, he waited for her to finish. As soon as she got down and turned to the sink, he bolted past. She didn't even notice. Whitty made it to the storage closet and collapsed. He was exhausted. All he wanted to do was sleep.

An hour later, there was a knock at the closet door. Whitty awoke with a start.

Tabi - Hey- Wheety.....Walter....I brought you some dinner!

Whitty opened the door and looked down at the little goat holding up a plate of spaghetti.

Whitty - It's-- Whitty.....

Tabi - OH! Right! Sorry.....

Whitty took the plate from him.

Whitty - It's fine.

Tabi - Sarv made this herself. It's AMAZING!

Whitty - I thought goats can't have tomatoes.....

Tabi - We can.....or at least, I can.

Whitty - Hmm. Come inside if you want to hang out. I don't want to leave this door open.

Tabi skipped inside and shut the door behind him. Whitty sat down on the dusty floor and began eating.

Whitty - Thank you.

Tabi - No problem!

Tabi unintentionally began staring at Whitty while he ate. He was fascinated with whatever kind of creature he was and how he came to be. Whitty glanced over at the goat.

Whitty - You ok?

Tabi - Mhm. Sorry...

Whitty - Huh. Well, I'm finished with this. It was very good.

Tabi was astonished by how fast Whitty ate that.

Tabi - HOW DID YOU-

Whitty - What do you mean?

Tabi - Huh.....er...... nevermind.

Weeks pass. Tabi is successfully hiding his big friend. Whitty is content in his new living space. Sarv and Ruv never suspect a thing. Sel keeps his mouth shut.

Everything is good- right?

The next day -

Sarv called from the other room while Ruv attempted to rest on the couch.

Sarv - RUV! HELP ME CARRY THESE BOXES!!!!!

Ruv - Why can't you use your little demon thing to carry it yourself?

Sarv - Pardon?

Ruv didn't respond and continued to lounge on the couch. Before he knew it, she was standing over him.

Sarv - Get up.

Ruv - Nope, bitch. -----GAH!

She hissed at him. Her face contorting into a terrifying demonic expression. Ruv backed away from her.