ONE

Open the door!
Said abhi and pragya shout back.

NO LEAVE ME ALONE.

Ok I'm sorry you can do whatever you want now open it.
Said abhi and pragya opened the door and left the house without saying anything abhi just watch her leaving.

Where is she going by this time?
Asked purab.

Bulbul's house where else.

But it's too late.

Yes but I've no choice.

You're spoiling her for ones act strict.

She'll cry and I can't bear to see her tears.

Purab just glare at him and leave abhi went to his room and try calling pragya first call went through pragya switch off her phone abhi sat helpless waiting for her.

Sometime later she returned abhi took a deep breath seeing her safe pragya isn't surprised to see him awake because it's his routine.

It's almost 12AM pragya this is too much.

I'm very tire I want to sleep.
She left to her room saying this.

The next morning  abhi wake getting ready for office he heard pragya shouting inside her room and went to check.

HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TO TELL YOU NOT TO COME IN WITHOUT KNOCKING NOW GET OUT AND KNOCK BEFORE YOU COMES IN.

What's going on here pragya.
Asked abhi and the maid auntie explain it because she entered her room without knocking abhi apologize on her behalf.

You shouldn't have done that pragya she's years older she can even  be your mother or grandmother.
He said after the maid left.

Mother or grandmother my foot no one is dare to enter my room without knocking specially her.

Sorry ma'am now get ready you'll be late for college.
He said touching her shoulders pragya pushed his hands.

There's no need to tell me I know already I'm late you too leave my room.

Ok tell me when you're done.

Credit card?

It's here if I give it to you now you'll go without saying anything to me.

But buffoon

Stop calling me buffoon else.

Else what?  There's nothing you can do to me you're very ridiculous and there's nothing you can do about it buffoon buffoon buffoon.

Abhi just smile and leave.

Same day at noon abhi is shown having a meeting pragya came there shouting buffoon buffoon abhi was to excuse himself knowing very well she gonna disgrace him but it was too late pragya came in and poor water on him.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PRAGYA.
Purab shout angrily.

WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS SEMESTER ASK HIM IF HE HAVE PAID MY FEES.
said pragya.

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience please let's postpone this meeting.
Said abhi.

It's ok Mr Mehra see you next time.
Said the client.

Thank you so much.
Said abhi and he replied he's welcome and leave with his workers abhi tell the other workers there to excuse them.

What's going on here abhi is she telling the truth?
Asked purab.

No purab you know her but you're still asking.
Said abhi.

What did you mean by he knows me?
Said pragya.

Because your lying  I paid it exactly week after you resumed.
Said abhi calmly.

No you haven't.
Said pragya

Pragya I gave the money to you myself tell me if you've spend without paying.

No I haven't but it's not my responsibility to pay my fees but you so go there yourself and pay.

You could have tell me earlier you can't I would've known what to do now they'll think bad of me that I'm being hard on you.

That's what I want here is it take it.
She said giving him the money he gave for her fees purab angrily poor water on her too.

So for this meaningless reason you disgrace him in front of clients you're really stupid, pragya you're sleeping wake up and think because you're losing your sen...
Said purab angrily holding her both shoulders tight crushing making her got tears purab couldn't complete the word sense because abhi slapped him.

Have you lost it purab she's in pain I understand what she did was wrong but you don't have any right to punish her you're my friend doesn't mean you have any right on her!
Said abhi.

STOP ACTING BUFFOON I KNOW YOU'RE BEHIND HIS TREAT JUST TRYING TO BE INNOCENT  I HATE YOU BUFFOON I HATE YOU SO MUCH.
She said wiping her face with her shaking hand due to pains that caused on both shoulders though she's wet but abhi could still see her tears ,she went from there crying

See she'll never change she'll never know she mean a world to you, all her mission is to embarrass you with every opportunity she gets.
Said purab and Leave, however, abhi heard nothing but his mind on crying pragya he thought to complete his work soon and go home  but get stuck with many works and get home late,  he first went to pragya's room and find her sleeping he pull of her blanket a little she's wearing sleeveless night dress so her shoulders are visible with purab hand mark he went to his room and come with some ointment applying it gently she moans with pain in her sleep abhi whispered sorry.

Here is the first shot left with two I'll try and make the next one longer.

Will abhi be able to tolerate pragya till the end?

Or will she ever change?

And how will it turn to love?

You'll get all these answers in the next two shots.

If my schedules didn't become tight I'll complete it by the end of this week but I don't know because it depends 😂😅

See you soon bye.