FOUR

As some of my readers wish am gonna add twist and make it a little longer thanks for letting me know you like it 😘😘😘

The next morning pragya was first to wake which had never happened.
She get fresh and go to the office(wasn't it time) abhi didn't find her when he woke up and the maid auntie tell him she had already gone abhi get confused but packaged her launch.

Sometime later he got to the office and see pragya talking and laughing with purab is like she had achieve something big.

Good morning guys.
Said abhi but only purab replied  while pragya refusing eyes contact.

What were you both talking about?

Nothing special abhi come I need to talk to you.
He said taking him aside just then tanu came there asking pragya how she is, "replied"  she's fine while looking at abhi and smiling, tanu snapped fingers getting her attention.

Why are you looking at him like this?
Asked tanu.

Because he's handsome and he's mine.
Said pragya

What did you mean by he is yours?

Nothing leave it.

Excuse me guys miss tanu, abhi need you in his cabin.
Said purab and tanu left but both follow her to hear their conversation.

Abhi tells tanu they can't be together because he can't make her happy neither she can because his happiness and love are all in pragya and to their surprise she simply said ok with no sign of heartbroken.

Tanu your ok made me feel like you already did want our separation and it happened.

I don't but I've no choice I too is facing the same condition as you and I have to choose the other one because am already pregnant for him though I don't love him but we have to be together for our baby don't take me wrong because I wasn't in my since when it happened neither I can blame him because he too wasn't.

WHAT?

I'm sorry abhi I had no idea till last night so I came here to tell you I don't know either you believe me or not but I'm telling you the truth.
She said taking a deep breath and wiping her unstoppable tears and continued.

I've to go abhi all the best.
She said and leave, abhi watch her leaving he noticed purab and pragya there.

I don't like her for no reason but now I'm feeling very bad for her because she's going to spend her whole life as someone baby mama.
Said purab.

They might not love each other but their baby can make love happened between them, he or she will surely unite them.
Said abhi

What if the man is also already in love  with someone?
Asked pragya

Still if  he's sensitive enough it's not too late, anyway get back to your work.
Said abhi and purab leave while pragya start searching for something.

What  did you want?
Asked abhi confused.

I am hungry.
She said with pout abhi smile and pull her making her sat on his lap and start to feed her the food he brought for her.
Pragya get a flashback of how abhi made her sat on his lap to feed her forcefully when she was young.

Flashback  on when abhi first brought her to his house.

You've to understand pragya our parents are gone starving yourself won't bring your dad back.
Said abhi giving her food.

No I won't eat it I want my papa to feed me like always.
She said crying.

It's ok I'll feed you stop crying and eat for me plzzzz.
He said trying to feed her but she pushed his hand abhi carried her from where she was sitting and sat there making her sit on his laps and again try to feed her but she didn't eat it so he grabbed both hands and started feeding her while she kept spitting it on him trying to free herself but abhi is stronger than her.