TWO

The next morning abhi served her breakfast in bed apologizing for what happened yesterday she kicked off the plate.

Keep your sorry to yourself I don't need it now get out of my room.
She said pushing him out.

Stop this pragya enough.
He said holding her hands pragya try to take off her hands but couldn't

Leave me buffoon.

No you've to clean the mess.

Me never leave me!
She bite him.

Ouch it hurt.
He said letting go off her.

You deserve it.

Won't you say sorry?

If you want hold me again I'll give you the most painful one.
She said and leave to the washroom.

I'm waiting for the day you'll understand everything and change for good.
He said hopefully and leave to get ready for office calling the maid to clean the mess.

Months later

Abhi is shown going here and there restlessly as pragya haven't returned home after college and she's no where to be found.

Purab have you heard anything about her?

Asked abhi on call.

No but I heard ten students from her college have been arrested for some issue and they have funded for their parents to pay before they can release them.
I don't know if pragya is part of them and I think you should check because it's possible for her to be there.
Said purab.

Pragya is not that bad as you think purab incase she become part of them means it was a mistake.
Said abhi and purab reply

You trust her so much abhi she doesn't deserve it.
Purab cut it before abhi could speak.

Abhi took his car key and try calling pragya it went trough but she didn't picked up.

Means her phone is on now..
He said to himself and started tracing her location.

Purab was right she's part of them her location tell she's at the police station.

Sometime later

Today will be today if buffoon didn't slap me he'll never do that in his entire life oh God please let him trust me.
Said pragya to herself seeing abhi there talking to the inspector.

They announced an upcoming program and artists going to perform and they were jubilating but end up fighting and spoiling furnitures as you can see they're all boys and she's the only girl included I wonder what she was doing there.

Abhi look at pragya who's already looking at him with innocent face nodding to tell what they're saying isn't true.

Abhi asked them the amount he had to pay and pay it taking pragya from there after signing some papers.

On their way abhi didn't asked her anything but pragya wished to explain herself and longing for abhi to ask but he didn't finally they got home still abhi didn't ask her but tell her to fresh up and come back for dinner and to his surprise she didn't argue and do as he said when she came back she sat beside abhi pushing very close to him and was again surprised but doesn't know his silence on the case is killing her.

Have your food you might be hungry.  said abhi serving her.

I'm not.
She said looking down.

But you haven't eaten anything right?
He asked touching her shoulder get another surprised when she didn't push him.