SIX

It's a worse night for pragya after the maid auntie left, she refused to have dinner the maid auntie told abhi about it but he didn't mind her.

Oh abhi what's happening to you? Is that how you raise her?
Asked his inner voice.

No that's why I am angry.
Said abhi.

Did you think she can be this cheap?
No abhi you didn't try at all,  now you're making her bed drown with her tears.
You've create a wound that will take time to heal because she loves you so much and she know you'll Trust her no matter what.

But I am not blind i can see everything going on in this video.

Is not everything that you see with these eyes are true perhaps the video is real but there must be a misunderstanding hear her explanations first before doing anything stupid.

Abhi came back to sense and go to pragya's room ,she's already asleep her pillow is wet with tears he removed that and put another one and go back to his room it was 11pm

The next morning abhi came to pragya room she's already awake in her couch crying she feel abhi's hand on her shoulder she look at him with red buffy eyes.

He take a deep breath and ask.

Can you tell me what happened in the video?
He asked trying to be calm his heart hurt to see her like that but his mind doesn't care.

It's real and that kiss too but it didn't last for long as in the video,  it was an accident is like bumping into you and crushing our lips because we're same in height.
Trust me i can't do that.
She said still crying.

It's ok enough of crying I am sorry.
He said wiping them.

Can i call you papi now?
She asked sniffing.

Yeah you can call me whatever you want I am so sorry for yesterday.

My head is paining.
She said having cyanotic breath-holding spell like a child.

It means you've cried so much, no matter what you're going through crying isn't a solution.
He said caressing her head.

I felt left out yesternight, i was hurt to the fact that you don't Trust me, you hurt me papi.

Shhh enough don't cry again I am sorry  get fresh up I'll tell auntie to make your favorite dish.

No don't go anywhere.
She said hugging him tight.

How will i tell auntie?

Call her on phone please don't leave me.

Ok I'm not leaving happy?
He asked her but she didn't say anything.

Pragya are you ok.
He realized she's unconscious her head is burning with fever same time she's weak as she skip dinner.
He made her lay on the bed and call the maid auntie she give her local treatment and she wake up after sometime abhi feed her the food.

I'm glad everything is fine now.
Said the maid auntie seeing abhigya back to normal.

Abhi get a call from purab he said tanu have come to the office looking for him.

Tell her to make it tomorrow or come here because pragya is not feeling well and i can't leave her alone.
Said abhi.

Oh what happened to her?

Will tell you later bye.
He said and end the call purab simply tell tanu to make it tomorrow abhi is busy.

I want to reach the sender of this video but it's unknown and i can't reach he or she back.
Said abhi.