#27 I miss you.

Following Miguel's revelation, Olivia had wasted no time in heading over to Eli's house to confront him

Following Miguel's revelation, Olivia had wasted no time in heading over to Eli's house to confront him. She stormed up the familiar drive way towards his house and pounded furiously on the front door, after checking his parents weren't home- of course.

The door swung open and she was met with an angry looking Eli.

"What the hell is going on-" Eli asked angrily before his he took in who was stood on his doorstep. "Livvy?"

"Don't call me that" Olivia grunted as she shoved past him and into the house. "You know what Eli, I had my suspicions when I saw you the day Daniel came into the Dojo but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I didn't think you would really stoop that low".

"I don't know what you're talking about." Eli shrugged.

"Don't play dumb with me. Miguel told me everything" Olivia scoffed. "I know you stole the medal."

Eli's gaze was ridden with frustration. "They deserved it. They're the enemy."

"Jesus Eli, what the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled.

"I should be asking you the same question! You've quit karate, you let everyone down, including your own father!" Eli spat.

"What does that have to do with this? I'm all for being 'bad-ass' but there's nothing bad-ass about hurting people for no reason and trashing a Dojo. It just makes you a a... an ass!" She spat back, her face felt flushed and her heart was pounding in her chest.

"What did you just call me?" Eli seethed as he started to slowly approach her, backing her against a wall.

"You heard me."

Eli placed his hands on either side of her and lent in close to her face, Olivia's breath hitched at their close proximity.

Eli noticed this and smirked. "Am I making you nervous sunshine?" He asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

As angry as she was, all Olivia wanted in this moment was to crash her lips to his, to feel the sensation she'd been missing so much. Olivia shook her head at the unwanted emotions and placed her open palms on Eli's chest before pushing him backwards.

"You don't intimidate me Eli." She muttered, swerving out of his space. "You need to get your shit together."

"I don't need to do anything." He grunted.

Olivia scrambled for words. Words to explain how she was feeling, to really show him how he was acting was wrong but she couldn't find them. Her eyes scanned around the cozy hallway that she knew like the back of her hand before her eyes fell upon a picture in a photo frame hung on the wall. It was a photo of Eli, his mom and dad as well as Olivia and Demetri. They were stood at the Golden Gate Bridge, huge grins across their faces. Eli's parents had taken Demetri and Olivia on vacation that year, it must have been two years ago. It had been one of the best week's of her life.